Fifty three:

~*~Jay's p.o.v~*~

She calls Him Pan now, huh. 

I feel like I know that Narmi hates him currently, but I can't help but feel that she is still in love.  From all those movies and T.V shows, you don't get over love that easily. 

We go and meet the saviors group, or that's what Narmi calls it. 

I guess were bringing little Henry boy back and THEN going to the Enchanted Forest... as planned. 

*sigh*

~*~Narmi's p.o.v~*~

"Hello Julie." Snow says with her annoyingly warm smile.

"Uh.. just Jay is fine... I prefer Jay. Not Julie. At all." Jay tells them. 

Haha. I know why tho. I've been known why. 

They greet each other and turn to me. 

I wave gently at each of them and say, "There has been something I meant to tell you.  Well... long ago, before we had entered this putrid place, we encountered this fairy. Or I think it was a fairy. I mean it did have wings and stuff, but anyways, her name was Elisha-"

"No way..." Snow cut me off before I could tell the whole story.  How rude. PMSing up in here. 

"What..." I say, sighing. 

"Sorry... that- that name just sparked a memory. I know her. She- she's the leader."

We all stared at her. 

"What're you gettin at mate?" Hook interrupted and we all sat down on the dirty ground to chat. 

"Well, the fairies have been gone -or extinct as you would say in the mortal realm-  for many many years. Elisha, as I know her, was the leader of the clan and when she died, so did the whole clan." 

I zoned out a bit after she said that, and the group emerged in their own conversation.

All I could think about was that she knew.

Elisha knew that she was going to die. She only told me to come here for my own good. Not so that I can help her with her enchanted forest.

Shit...

How long have I been here exactly?

This only favors me...

The group brings me back to the present as they motion to the pale envelope on the  ground, next to my foot. 

Well, this brings back memories.

**********

$$$$$VOTE$$$$$

$$$$$COMMENT$$$$$

$$$$$SHARE$$$$$

**********

I like people who vote...

**********

(AN: I know... I'm so late. I'm sorry but I have school life. Small chapter but this girl was annoying me to update so I'm like... Why not? Enjoy.) -iamabluestar16 

**********

BTW this book will end at chapter 60.