Thirty one:

(AN: ATTENTION ALL READERS! I have 2 VERY BIG announcements that are really... like REALLY important. First announcement:

I Love You All! Thank you for being a part of this young authors life and making this story have 1K reads, and 100+ votes! Maybe for some of the more famous authors it is a very small accomplishment, but for me, its a thing I will never, and I mean NEVER EVER, forget. Thank you all and this update is dedicated to you.

Second announcement: (This is a big one, y'all ready?)

I'm in the news! Go to Google and search up: Brag About Your School: Apollo Middle School and watch all three episodes of it. I'll show a pic of me in the news on the side so you can spot me. I'm in the second and third episode. I'm so happy now I can be famous and known as That Girl In The News Who Became Famous For Making The Character Named Narmi!

Once again I thank all of you for making this possible. Thank you!) -iamabluestar16 (4/20/15)

***********

(AN: The video is the official trailer for my book. The song Run This Town by JayZ ft. Rihanna is also the official song for this whole book. I love that song because every time I listen to it I get reminded of Once Upon A Time season 3 (^_^ ) So carry on with the reading....) -iamabluestar16

**********

"What was he talking about?!" Wow won't let me talk will ya?

I was about to tell him before he blinked us here. Impatient little brat.

"Nah! I don't ant to tell you and I don't have to." Hehe now what smart boy?

Did I just call him smart boy? Ew...

"Fine." He turn to Jay. "YOU'LL tell me. Now spit it out!"

"Uhhh.... Pan, I have no idea. Narmi has yet to tell me." Jay says while scratching the back of her neck. Ugh great bff I have. Fine then, throw me under the bus!

Peter stares at both of us and then scowls at me.

Gosh! The next thing I know, I fall and everything goes black.

~Jay's p.o.v~

"Oh my God! What did you to?!" I yell at Pan. What is he done? My hand gesture around the air as I speak." What have you done with her? Pan you idiot! I. Am. Speaking. To. You! You will-"

"In this land, I am Your master. YOU do not tell ME what to do. It's the other way around."

Yeah but where I'm from you do not put people to sleep with freaking magic!

I run up to Narmi's limp body, now on the floor with her cheek pressing against the colt wooden floor. This is bad... this is really, really bad!

"Pan- to little crap- I'm gonna kill you!"

I lunge towards him when someone grabs me by my arms. No... let me get to him. Imma kill this person that's holding me down. I turn my view behind me.

AHHHHH! What the hell is Felix doing here?!

"Ehhhh! Let go of me you creepy stalker!" I yank myself from his grip and take a good few steps back. Moron...

Evading my goddamn space! There's a reason why in kindergarten they teach you about the imaginary bubble around everyone. They want you to stay at least three feet away from each other! I could use one now.

"When did you come here?! And more important why?" I ask brushing myself off.

"You called?" He says to Pan. Did this kid just ignore me? Did This 4 foot 3 inch kid just ignore me? OK...maybe he's more like 6'1 or 6'2 but you get the gist! HE dos not ignore ME! OK that made me sound stuck up. What was I saying again?