Inescapable

BUMAGSAK ang kanyang balikat sa nadatnan niya pagkagising

BUMAGSAK ang kanyang balikat sa nadatnan niya pagkagising. Lahat ng mamahaling muwebles ay nagkalat sa sahig at basag. Pumikit siya ng mariin nang maalala ang ginawa niya kagabi. She was drunk and got wild after the last encounter with Zedrick. His looking injured expression made her crash everything inside her room.

She grunted languidly. Until now she can't erase his memories inside her head. Pinupunit noon ang kanyang puso at kaluluwa. Sinaktan niya ang kanyang taong pinakamamahal.

She lazily grabbed her ringing phone on her bed.

"Good morning, Miss Majesty! Si Nicky po ito. Ipinasa ko po sa email niyo—"

"I'll come today, Nick. See you in a bit."

"Okay po, Miss."

She pressed the end button and sat on the edge of her bed. The only thing for her to forget him is making herself busy.

That day she canceled her leave. She sores the toxic deadlines and filled her seconds by pressure. Even at night, she would be sat on her chair to finish her undone painting. There is this image she'd always dreaming of. A person with the different face of shape, with different shades of color and undefined body of nature.

Days passed by. It was finally middle of the month when she saw the half of her masterpiece.

What's the meaning of this? She asked herself while trying to read the details. Among her previous drawings, this is the only thing that made her wonder and left thinking even harder.

Tinakpan niya iyon ng puting tela. She will come back to it by tomorrow. For now, she will attend a Charity Gala held by her boss, Mrs. Swizz. Wearing her own designed, black silk satin dress with a flowing contour that showed her fair front skin, added a black ribbon necklace as her only accessories aside from afro curly hair wig, she confidently stood on the middle of the crowd.

Few more pictures and chitchat with the co-famous designer, she eyed the whole event and saw Vika with a familiar man. Even if he is not facing her, his domineering aura never hides as some of the models turned their head at him.

Malik Hetch, isn't it?

Lumipat ang kanyang atensyon sa kasama nitong babae. Magmula ng ilantad ni Vika ang totoong mukha, lumayo ang loob niya rito. Hindi na ito ang approachable na modelong nagustuhan niya noon. Pero suot nito ang disenyo niya. Kahit papaano'y paggalang o paggunita sa kanya ay gagawin nito kapag nakita siya.

Dumiretso siya rito para magpapansin. Nilingon agad siya ni Malik. Nananatili itong seryoso para bang walang ipinagbago sa kanya mula sa batang Thaysky ng Casa De Rios. Graciella on the side saw her coming through. She poked Vika for a notification but the famous mysterious model just ignored her with a high head.

"The alluring!"

"Abundant of glamourous ideas."

"That flaunt her candid beauty, your Majesty."