Face to Face

NAPATAYO silang apat nang lumingon ang kasambahay sa likuran nito.

Zedrick appeared with his striking serious beauty. He was on his white button shirt and slacks. His sleeves were folded into three forth, making him tidy and sleek. His eyes immediately found her, he gorgeously closed their distance and found the small on her back. His lips touch her before he greeted the couple in front of them.

Bakas ang tuwa sa mukha ng mag-asawa ng gumanti ng pagbati.

"Shall we go?" Mr. Swizz said.

But Zedrick's eye seemed to look for someone. "Where's Mrs. Aldrich?"

Nagkatinginan silang tatlo. Bumuntong hininga siya at hinayaan ang mag-asawang sabihin ang nakakalungkot na katotohanan.

"But, I believe she was happy for the both of you. She loved Sky and treated almost her daughter," Mr. Swizz assured them.

Tumango siya. Nahuli si Zedrick na mariin ang titig sa kanya. "Maybe we will visit her grave some other day."

"Definitely. Anyway, your Auntie will be picked up by Brandon. For sure they are on the way as well," Zedrick confirmed.

Nagpapasalamat siya sa pagiging makuwento ni Mr. Swizz. Dito nakabaling ang atensyon ni Zedrick at asawang babae. Nagkaroon siya ng oras para isipin kung ano ang mga posibleng mangyayari mamaya.

"Narito na sila Dad at kuya," wika ni Zedrick, tinabihan ang natatandaan niyang Mclaren ni Joffrey. Sa tabi noon ay isang Bentley na tiyak niyang kay Don Benedict.

Her heart began to beat fast at the sight of the place. Everyone knows that Cream Tunnel is an elite mall. All the luxury brand was inside. If you want to feel the Paris atmosphere, this place is perfect. She wanted to enjoy her visitation here but she cannot. She knew it is not the right time to relax. She will face a huge storm waiting inside. This is the true battle.

There is two fine dining restaurant inside. She just wasn't sure which Zedrick booked in. From the side of her eyes, they passed through the Majesty boutique. And it's crazy that her heart booming every stepped she make. All her attention was in front and everything on her side was blurred or just a background.

Piniga ni Zedrick ang hawak sa kamay niya kaya napalingon siya rito.

"You are beautiful," he whispered.

Huminga siya nang malalim matapos ay ngumiti. Nagulat siya sa biglang atake nito. Hindi niya iyon inaasahan. Dumiretso sila sa kaliwang bahagi. Ngayon may ideya na siya, pinili nito ang Chinese Restaurant.

As soon as they entered it, she easily found Don Benedict laughing with his two grandchildren of Joffrey on the big table. On the right wing of the table were Dorothy's family. Nagtama ang tingin nila kaya ganoon nalang ang pagbilog ng mata nito. Naramdaman din niya ang pagtigil ni Zedrick, galit o naguguluhan kung paanong naroroon kasama sa mesa nila si Dorothy at ang pamilya nito.