Casa De Rios

KALMADO at marahan ang bawat yabag niya habang palabas ng Lobby

KALMADO at marahan ang bawat yabag niya habang palabas ng Lobby. Iniisip niya kung paano haharapin ang kanyang magulang. Pitong taon na ang nagdaan. Kung mahina na ang katawan ng kanyang ama, paano na sila? Kahit pa magaling na lawyer ang kanyang ina, walang makakaligtas sa depression na maaaring tumama rito.

Nawala ang pinakaiingatan nilang anak. Tapos siya ay naglayas. Na-coma naman ang asawa nito.

They are surely suffered! She heaved a deep sigh and glared to Denver.

"Dinner? My treat."

She forced herself to smile. "Ayaw kong tanggihan ang libre!"

Nang makarating sila sa isang private restaurant ay nagawa niyang ma-entertain. It's actually a fancy restaurant with an extension bar. The music from there wasn't overheard on their spot that is why she is intrigued. Being with Denver means formal and serious, he barely drinked to think that he brought her there. There must be a deep reason.

"Mamaya na ang lipad pabalik ni Charlie. Ako naman ay bukas ng umaga," he said.

Someone entered the bar. She got a quick glimpsed inside, the neon walls were like calling her name and the familiar party music is extremely exciting. But she returned her attention with him. She chuckled, trying to lessen the tension on his unwavering seriousness. He is like a prosecutor who's now interrogating his suspect.

"Bakit aalis ka na agad? Are going to stay there for good?"

"You know I won't live there until you are alone here."

Nalunok niya ang sariling boses. Sa isang iglap ay naging sensitibo siya sa patutunguhan ng paghaharap nilang ito. Isang factor ng kanyang buhay ay ang lalaking ito na kailanman hindi nagsawang iwan siya.

"I'm sorry." And that's all she spoke after all his kindness. She just can't really hurt him and let him expect for nothing.

"I understand. Your picture with him was posted to one of the magazines in Showbiz Section."

"Him?" Kumurap-kurap siya. The last issue she'd heard is about her being partnered with Ken Delos Santos on the last Gala.

"Zedrick Hetch. I met him on Bausch Men's Photoshoot."

Suminghap siya. Nabalitaan nga niyang nagsimula na iyon. Yearly all the women on her age, as long as you are single or even tied up they are all hook up on that. Considering all of the top ten bachelors was the content of that said magazine. The famous, filthy rich, young, and most handsome all over the world.

And this man in front of her has also included and her boyfriend.

"Congratulations."

He smiled but it doesn't reach his eyes. She could feel the loneliness and hopeful about it. "He is very down to earth and cool guy."