Struggle

PINATONG niya sa mesa ang kanyang kaliwang siko. Naguguluhan sa kanyang narinig. "Boy?"

He didn't react as if he is impatient for her explanation. He kept his eye contact with her until his eyes suddenly followed her huge t-shirt lose its balance when it fell on her left shoulder. The neckline is literally big that it showed her left shoulder blades along with her dreamcatcher tattoo, which was printed on the backside.

Binalik niya iyon sa ayos bago nagkibit-balikat. "You mean, Ken?"

He is watching her movements that he was distracted when he sees something. He looked away and closed his eyes as if he is struggling really hard.

She can't understand his reaction but she immediately remembered that he always remember anything. Maybe he is accusing her to kiss Ken. "Goodness. Iniisip mo bang may something sa amin ni Ken?" Pinandilatan niya ito ng mata.

"Why he can touch you while I can't. I am your boyfriend. You are cheating." He exploded like a bomb.

"Cheating? Excuse me, ikaw nga itong payakap-yakap pa kay Dorothy. Like hello, you cannot hide it. I saw your picture all over her Instagram Account. She even tagged you as her boyfriend. Now tell me who the cheater between us." Hinihingal niyang inirapan ito. Para siyang sumabog na bulkan dahil sa mga nakita niya lately. "Ang lakas magalit. Ikaw nga itong pinapahawakan pa sa mga Brazilian woman ang abs mo. Kahit pa nagalit ka base on the video, you shouldn't let them touch you. Malay ko ba kung kunwari nagalit ka pero ang totoo ay gusto mo."

"I got angry. I didn't know that those girls are behind me. I was the victim. Someone took the video, uploaded on Facebook, and even tag me."

Gusto niyang matawa dahil mukha talaga itong nagpapaawa na wala itong kamuwang-muwang nang manyari iyon. He is explaining himself. Trying to save his ass but it will be hard for her to believe. He might not like it but he can fell on temptation. "Now how can you explain about Dorothy?"

"Baby, she is my finest architect for almost five years. One of the major stockholder on my company. But—"

"What?" She is pushing his limits.

How long can a Zedrick Hetch sacrifice anything for the love of his life? She actually wanted him to choose Dorothy so she will be not guilty for her revenge. That she is actually using him now. That he should see or feel her true purpose.

"I'll drop her to any of my connections," he said with finality.

Hindi siya nakaimik. She felt weird. Her heart does believe that he is doing it because he is in love with her. That he is sincere with her. He can sacrifice everything just to please her. But her mind told her to collect her senses that he is doing this act for a purpose. Seven years might lead him to think that his love for her already gone. That he is just pushing her to death in a very natural way. By giving all her whims.