Partner

"Never asked me to let you go

"Never asked me to let you go. Because that's unworkable."

She threw a dagger look at Zedrick. How could he say that? He needed to let her go. He had Dorothy and they had a healthy relationship. She even saw the Instagram account of the woman. His face is all over her wall.

He is cheating!

Marahas niyang pinalis ang luha sa kanyang pisngi. Kung tatanungin siya nito kung bakit siya umiiyak, iyon ay dahil sa awa. Kailangan niyang panindigan na wala na talaga. Na hindi niya ito gusto. "Hindi mo ako mabobola. What you are doing right now is unworkable either with me. Babaero!"

The sadness on his eyes instantly changed into an amusement. Yet he remained to look pain and injured deeply. "It seems that my baby wants to clarify something." He arrogantly shifted on his seat and watched her closely. "Hmmm?"

She shouldn't be looked into his eyes. He is known as a silent playboy. He will not do or even say anything because his hawk and sexy eyes had a natural power that can fool any woman. One time she read an article on a woman's magazine about the most beautiful woman on the world. There are many lists of pervert question. One of those is; if you are going to die tomorrow. Can you name a man who you do want to have a one night stand? Mehiko said that the boys, Hetch are the living men on this world that she wanted to be with. Either Malik Hetch or Zedrick Dominique Hetch.

"Ano ba!" Pinalo niya ang kamay nito noong subukan siyang hawakan sa pisngi. Isang beses na siyang napaikot ng malanding lalaki na ito, hindi na mauulit iyon. Over her dead body.

He licked his lower lip. Putting a playful smile on his luscious lips. "I miss you."

"Miss your face. Ang landi nito. Doon ka nga sa Dorothy mo." She rolled her eyes.

Zedrick barked a laughter.

"Huwag kang tumawa. Hindi ako nakikipagbiruan."

"Listen. I am not a property to be owned by anyone... but a naughty little witch got my heart. She goes far away and now she is back. She is now right across my eyes."

"Don't make a—" Humarap siya rito para ipamukha na si Dorothy ang girlfriend nito. Pero lumapat ang malalambot nitong labi sa kanya. Sinubukan niyang pumiksi ngunit maagap nitong sinakop ng mga kamay ang magkabila niyang pisngi. Locking her for him to kiss her deeply, sensually, and hungrier. As if he is worshipping every corner of her lips.

Pinagsusuntok niya ang dibdib nito. Ngunit maagap nitong sinalo ang parehas niyang kamay bago nilubayan ang kanyang mga labi. "I'm not your enemy nor a stranger to your life. I am your boyfriend. Don't push me to anyone else." Mapupungay ang mga titig nito sa kanya.

Obviously, struggling hard on how he will make her believe about his feelings. Scared to lose her again. "No matter how difficult you are. Even if you push me away, I will always love you. Only you," he added, looking back on her tempting lips.