Electric Impulse

Warning this chapter to contain some explicit scene's not suitable for young readers

Warning this chapter to contain some explicit scene's not suitable for young readers. Read at your own discretion.

BY AFTERNOON Brandon separate ways with them. He had to attend Simon alone, while they will visit on the office. She received an urgent call from Gatus and Nicky about the chaos yesterday on the final fitting.

"Tatlo sa mga models ang nag-agawan sa ginawang disenyo ni Gatus. Nagkasakitan tapos na-damage 'yung damit," si Paula ang nag-report dahil pinauwi si Nicky dahil may lagnat.

Her eyes found Gatus who's looking brokenhearted on his seat. Staring into the outer space and tried to find where the sun is hiding when the moon is glowing. She shook her head and check the outfit. The base part was torn unfixable. And what's worst the material is rare.

"There's a twin fabric available in Kuala Lumpur. Did you check with Nicky?" she asked Gatus.

Bumaling sa kanya ang binata ng buong pagkamangha. Tinumbok nito ang malapit na phone at may tinawagan. "May bestfriend akong nasa Malaysia. He can help me," he murmured, desperately trying to contact whoever that friend could be.

She smirked and crossed her finger, glancing to Zedrick who's watching her very carefully. He looked amused. Hindi na sana niya ito isasama, pero nagpumilit ang binata. Kinindatan niya ito bago pinagtuunan ng pansin ang iba pang detalye ng gawa ni Gatus.

"Paula, come over here."

"Yes, Miss." Lumapit din ito upang sumilip sa tinitingnan niya.

Her pointing finger glided on the bikini part of the product, down to the ruffles. "This is unique. He really defined this, for sure the model who will wear this will be looked hot."

"Bagong modelo ang pinasuot namin niyan. Nagulat nalang kami na sumusugod si Miss Bridgette at isa pang modelo dahil pinasukat pala ni Gatus. Nagkaroon tuloy ng hindi pagkakaunawaan," paliwanag ni Paula.

"Can you call that new model for me?"

Abala siya sa pagsilip ng iba pang outfit nang dumating si Paula kasama ang babaeng pinapatawag niya.

The woman looked unprepared. Her orange jegging and floral tube top were not matched. Her hair was dripping wet and no make-up. But her natural charisma caught her. She had an angelic yet exotic beauty.

She glided her eyes on the woman's curvaceous body. Visualizing the outfit was on. She smiled and motioned them to come closer. "What is your name?"

"Jessica Smith," she answered, smiling shyly.

"Dry your hair first." Sinuklian niya ang ngiti nito bago pinaasiste kay Buwachan.

Lumapit sa kanya si Paula upang bumulong. "Miss kung sa yelo ka lang gawa, kanina ka pa lusaw."