Second of her Obstruction: Loneliness

NAKAKABULAG ang walang kamatayang flash ng camera pagkababa nila ni Ken mula sa limousine. Napapayag siyang sumama matapos isatinig ni Ken sa management ang tungkol doon upang aprobahan. That is her condition. Pinalawig niya ang kaisipan na maaaring maging pros and cons noon. Tumawag ang ina ni Kelly para hilinging siya ang pumalit. She sounded her begging for a questionable reason yet she didn't bother to ask. She agreed. This must be really important for the young actress. Besides Ken is somewhat trying to dig a hole between her and Zedrick.

Since Maggy brought her to Swizz agency, a bit of issue inside the showbiz become open on her eyes. Until it became usual that she even memorize it. She won't let any harm would open a loophole into her career. Dorothy, Ken, even Zedrick can't break her huge wall. Ilang taon niyang itinayo iyon buhat ng pasukin niya ang karerang tinatakbuhan. Sa rami ng kanyang isinakripisyo. Mabigat na pinagdaanan at katiting na pag-asa, walang makakatibag ng pundasyon niya.

Kinuyog sila ng umuulang tanong ng reporters.

"Yes, I am Majesty. And this beautiful people with me are my absolute friend," hindi niya na napigilang sagutin sa kakatanong kung bakit magkasama sila ni Ken.

Ken held her waist firmly when she glanced at the back when someone asked her to look there. She's wearing the supposed Kelly's long silver dress with a high slit on the side that showed her long legs. Luckily that she had the same height as the actress but she is way curvaceous. Gatus altered the dress for thirty minutes just to fit her.

"Are these your designs, Majesty. They are all stunning and creative." A random question from the media.

"Yes, thanks for the compliment..." Pinaliwanag niya kung saan gawa ang ilan at kung gaano kamahal ang mga tela. She even promoted her new line-up design for men before she smiled from the massive attention. Even if some of the big persons come along their way they were all ignored as they set their eyes with her. So attentive, until a red sports car arrived.

Nagpahila na siya sa mga kasama at pumasok sa loob. Hindi siya nilubayan ng isang reporter na kaanak ng isang kilalang sikat na actor. Tinatanong nito kung may balak siyang mag-artista.

"Oh! It's an honor but no, I'm not into." She waved to Diva when she spotted her coming through.

"You are so very lovely tonight that most of the actors here would swoon at you. We all know that Ken is already taken. Perhaps is there any inspiration behind that beauty and majestic ideas of your designs?"

Diva reached her for a quick peck. Tumawa ito sa tanong kaya tumawa rin siya. She is hesitant to answer that tricky question because Denver was spotted with her on the closed door party. She was even rumored with Zedrick.

"I am inspired because this is my very dream since I was young. Inspiration?" Muli siyang humalakhak kahit walang nakakatawa. May binulong sa kanya si Diva kaya nagpaalam sila sa reporter ng hindi tinatapos ang sagot. Hinila siya nito sa mesa nila Ken. Ayaw niya sanang tumabi rito pero iniiwasan niyang isipin ng mga kasama na may kakaiba sa kanila. Sa huli ay tumabi siya rito.