Controversy

DINALA sila ni Zedrick sa kabisera ng North Gate

DINALA sila ni Zedrick sa kabisera ng North Gate. Malayo ang biyahe na tumagal ng dalawang oras. It's a long rainy drive. Slow and cold, an atmosphere that pulled her soul into cloud nine and fell asleep while talking with her Auntie. Ilang minuto ba siyang nakatulog kanina? Ngayon tuloy ay full charge siya pagkagising.

Zedrick parked his car in the center of latest Jaguar F-type convertible and yellow Mclaren. It somehow made her suddenly nervous, thinking his whole family was inside excluded her mother. She died because of an accident, it was told by Mae. She doesn't want to talk about that with her boyfriend before. Their moments were too precious that she doesn't want to spoil. And until now she didn't ask him about it as a respect.

She heard her Auntie's gasped at the sight of the two historic modern classic Hetch Manor. From afar she already recognized that the design was related to her father's style. But then she remembered that this big guy beside her was an Engineer. He probably designed it. And she couldn't deny that it was looking elegant and enviable.

"They are at the outdoor patio," said Zedrick, his hand was resting at her small motioning them to come inside.

The interior was pretentious. Every furniture, chandelier, carpet, and ethnic color of the walls screamed luxury and meaningful history. It felt her intimidate just how Zedrick did always with her. The fact that she did meet them but this time around was different, she was the girlfriend. They would criticize her the way she dressed and lifestyle. Imagine tons of him would judge her, that's insane.

It made her even tinier. Thanks to her Auntie's presence, she can still be walked while heads up. But deep inside of her, she wanted to run away. She is freaking nervous, right now.

"Hey?"

She startled at his call. "Ha?"

Mapupungay ang mga titig nitong piniga ang kamay niya. "Your hands are cold and sweaty. Are you nervous?"

She frowned and pulled away her hands. Damn it. Masyado pala akong obvious. Sinamaan niya ng tingin ang tiyahin na nakangising-aso.

Pagkaliko nila ay dinig na ang masarap na tawanan. Ang pamilyar na boses ni Don Benedict Hetch ang nagparubdob ng kalabog ng kanyang dibdib. Umatras bigla ang tapang niya habang iniisip ang paghaharap nila ni Chunsa.

Natigilan siya nang may bolang gumulong sa paanan niya. Batang lalaki ang humahabol doon, ngunit ng makita siya ay natulala ito saglit. Marahil ay nag-iisip kung sino siya o hindi sanay sa ibang tao? Lumingon ito sa lalaking katabi niya, ganoon nalang ang tili nito. "Uncle Dom!"

Umuklo si Zedrick upang buhatin ang bata. Ang bata naman'y pinaulanan ng halik ang buong mukha nito.

Napangiti siya. Ganoon din ang kasama niyang gutom sa apo.

The adorable little boy was the tiny version of Joffrey. No doubt about that. And the eyes, goodness he is just a kid but when he laid his eyes on her chilled her body mercilessly.