Simon

THE MOMENT she opened her eyes and found him staring at her, with only under his boxer shorts, coming through while holding a tray of breakfast

THE MOMENT she opened her eyes and found him staring at her, with only under his boxer shorts, coming through while holding a tray of breakfast. It made her realize that what happened last night is not a dream.

"Good morning," he casually greeted.

His view like this immediately suppressed a warm heat on her belly. She refused to follow his movement but her silly mind immediately detected those hard muscles on his thigh and firmed arms. They looked so strong, imagine his strength in cradling her last night. He will surely break her but he held her gently.

His sweet chuckled made her even more embarrassed.

"Anong nakakatawa?"

"Namumula ka. Anong iniisip mo?"

Ngumuso siya at kinuha ang tasa ng kapeng inabot nito. While blowing the hot coffee he busied himself on brushing her bare shoulder. The friction of his touch is kind of awakening her nerves. And this maroon nighties she's wearing couldn't hide her sensitive nipple that is now surely visible on it.

"What are you doing? I'm still sore." She complained, realizing how they did it last night. He asked her to clean her but it ended up a sultry make love. Both of them are sensitive that by just a mere touch they couldn't resist with each temptation.

"You are just so irresistible." He poked her nose before he brought the tray on the veranda.

The lights trickled on her eyes. She winced with it. Goodness, good thing I take a shot for my period. Pinatong niya sa side table ang hawak na baso. Sinubukan niyang tumayo ngunit gumuhit ang sakit sa pagitan ng kanyang mga hita, muli siyang napaupo sa kama.

"Careful!" He ran to attend to her.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Malayo 'to sa bituka." Susubukan niya sanang muling tumayo, pero maagap siyang binuhat nito. "Hindi naman ako baldado, Zedrick."

"I made you weak today so I'll take care of you."

A ghost of smile flashed on her face.

He sat across him. While munching the pesto pasta she can't control herself to fall deeply in love with him. He is a total package of a dream guy actually. And she is lucky to have him.

The weather is nice too that she can even hear the birds singing and busy street roads.

"Are we going back to Kansas?" he asked. He took the bowl of salad and put some on her plate.

"Thanks. Iyan sana ang unang plano ko. Pero gusto kong makita ang opisina mo." She nodded her head when she tasted the salad. The sour taste is actually perfect from her stirring mind and sore feeling.

"I don't want to go to work. I wanted to stay with you."

"Kasama mo naman ako. I'm just curious about the atmosphere there. Please!"