Good News

Photos above is Zedrick and Joffrey

Sizzling update. ❤️😁

LAST night, the three brothers were invited to their mansion for a dinner. Her auntie Criselda told them so, but Zedrick barely speaks with her. Kahit hanggang makauwi ay wala silang imikan. Hindi siya pinatulog noon, kaya bumangon siya at sinubukan itong tawagan. Wala pang ring ay binaba niya na agad at umiling.

Her ego was telling her she doesn't do anything to upset him. She passed the freaking audition and his sunflower is a lovely idea. But any words from him is much, much better than anything. But he didn't at least say the cue word congratulations to ease her pain. Instead, he planted a heavy burden on her chest.

"Is he mad at me?" she asked as she followed his movement when he joined his two brothers grilled the meat.

Maaga silang sinundong magkapatid ni Brandon, at napagkasunduang sa rest house mag-picnic.

Eury with her two ladies friend tried the fishing. Nakakainggit ang hagikgikan ng mga ito. She heard Brandon that the three will never get a fish if they are noisy, yet here they are. Girls and their unstoppable mouth.

She sighed and eyed the romantic couple beside her. Gusto niyang palayasin ang dalawa. Masakit sila sa mata.

Umihip ang malakas na hangin kaya umangat ang kanilang sapin. She hurriedly stood up to fix it before she glanced at their food. She is guarding those against any predator- cats or insects. Kumuha siya ng bato upang gamiting pabigat.

"After this where do you want to go guys?" Joffrey asked.

Sabay na lumingon si Paige at Benny dito, habang siya ay sinulyapan ito mula sa kanyang ginagawa.

"Let's stroll... if that's okay with you guys," she suggested.

"Tara. May tatlo namang sasakyan," si Paige. Nag-peace sign sa mga pinsan niya.

Joffrey and Brandon agreed while Zedrick retained looking at her. It made her uncomfortable. Hinayaan niya kila Benny at Paige ang pagkain at pumasok sa loob ng bahay. Malakas doon ang wifi kaya gusto niyang makita ang mensahe ni Axis tungkol sa footage.

Axis: You are indeed good at that.

Axis: I'm still waiting for the new guy.

Ngumiti siya at nagtipa ng reply. Nasa kalagitnaan palang siya ng mensahe ng may bastos na humila sa kanyang braso. Sa gulat ay kumuntik niyang mabitawan ang hawak at hindi sinasadyang na-swipe ang video call.

Zedrick's serious face welcomed her. His eyes drifted on her phone before boring a hole infelt her face. "Give me your wounded hand," he ordered like a mad king who's angry with his captive.