Real

MAPUPUNGAY at puno nang pagsusumamo ang mga titig nito patungo sa kanya

MAPUPUNGAY at puno nang pagsusumamo ang mga titig nito patungo sa kanya. Na para bang nakadipende sa sagot niya ang buhay nito. He looked pain. He is hurt because of her. She made him like that. He shouldn't be involved. This is all her decision alone. To avenge her sister.

Was those proof can damage Zedrick too?

Niyakap niya ito kanina habang dumadaloy ang masaganang luha sa kanyang pisngi. Nakapagpasya na siya. Papayagan niya si Zedrick sa kanyang buhay ng buong-buo at walang pag-aalinlangan.

He is more trustworthy than me! Huminga siya nang malalim. Pinanood mula sa salamin ng bintana ng kanyang sasakyan ang seryosong binata. While driving he is on the phone. She watched how his lips curved. His intense gaze. The sleek movements that made him clean and sexy but dangerous. She like everything about him.

He caught her from the glass too.

She bit her lower lip. Ngayon niya lang napansin na naka-unbutton ang unang tatlong butones ng puting inner nito. His hair is quite disheveled too.

He brought her to the Twin Tower— to show her how epic his secret place was. The glass panel on the right corner of the living room is actually an automatic sliding door. An access going to a spectacular secret bedroom. It was very amazing because it looked like a floating capsule made of glass. The floor, ceiling, and the wall are all transparent.

"Are you scared?"

The see-through night view of busy street lights made her heart beat crazy.

"Take my hand so you won't be scared."

He looked at her tenderly as he extended his arms for her. She smiled and entrust her life with him. Enough of hesitation. It's time to take the risk. This is what love means, trusting your partner your life. Loving without any hesitation. Opening your eyes to each other's error and criticism.

The sound of her heels that was tapping on the glass is kind of freaking her nerves. But Zedrick never left her hand. He even held her tighter with a comforting smile on his face.

From their position, she can see the whole night view of Owl city. It was breathtaking and mesmerizing. The busy street walks and the lights from everywhere are explicit. The beautiful skyscrapers are all looking great.

"This place is crazy. But cool," she blurted out, can't take her eyes from the scenery.

The roof glass moved, welcoming the cold breeze of the night time. She shivered from it but a sneaky hand snake around her waist. He hugged her from the back.

"How did you do this?" She wondered as she smells the polluted air.

"My inspiration is truly powerful that I can think the impossible possible," he whispered in her ears. Dumiin ang yakap nito sa kanya. Mabigat ang bawat paghinga.