Past Time

DINADAING niya ang kanyang balakang ng magising

DINADAING niya ang kanyang balakang ng magising. Zedrick was really damn drunk and exhausted to extent that he was still asleep until now. He looked peaceful, yet that scowl on his face remained even on sleeping. His frame was really big, that he occupy half of the California King bed.

Her cheeks flushed red when she recalled his intensity last night. Her world were shaking like an earthquake at intensity number ten. He was very strong, aggressive, and in urgent but it took them so long. She, therefore, concluded that when a man was drunk their arousal was long to reach. She could still feel her pearl was damn aching and sore.

Grabbing one of his big shirts, she sashayed on the hallway and stopped the moment her eyes found the broken painting on the floor.

She jumped out of surprise as another hot scene played flashed on her mind. He was carrying her while worshipping every corner of her lips. She was still under her black crisscross bra and black t-back while Zedrick in his complete white shirt and jeans. He leaned her on the wall so he could strip her. He was very impatient, that was why he clutched that crisscross strap forcefully, and accidentally dodged the painting and fall down together with the bra.

That was drastic. Poor painting.

Nilagpasan niya iyon para tingnan sa veranda ang sala. Nagkalat ang sinturon, jeans, puting t-shirt at throw pillow sa sahig. Naalala niyang sa sobrang lakas ng puwersa ni Zedrick ay bumagsak sila sa sahig. He took the pillow as her comfort but the floor was cold.

Sinapo niya ang kanyang balakang at hinimas-himas iyon. Didiretso sana siya sa kusina pero bago pa man siya makalagpas sa glass panel ay natigilan siya. Namilog ang kanyang mata sa nakitang hickey sa kanyang leeg. "What the heck!" Ngumiwi siya at sumipa sa kawalan.

"Seriously?" She laughed at herself, thinking that maybe this is her punishment for being naughty. She is wearing that naughty smile on her lips as she proceeded on her plan. Cooking a simple dish every morning— sunny side, hotdog, and bacon.

It was good that all his stuff inside the refrigerator was the same with her except with his protein. She took two empty mugs and placed it near on the two plates. Arranging everything on the table until a strong arm wrapped around her waist from the back. Making her back tensed from the sudden warm touch.

"Good morning," he greeted, his voice was husky.

Umikot siya para tingnan ito. She wanted to scare him but he looked positive and unbreakable. Until his eyes drifted on her neck that was a mark.

"Wow! They look nice."

Sinamaan niya ito nang tingin. "Nice your face. Seriously, sinandya mo ito?"

"Baby, no. You are just so irresistible that I lose my control." He rubbed the curve on her back up and down. "I'm sorry. I love you."

Her knees were wobbling but she doesn't show it. She still had that straight face. "Plano ko sang bumisita sa Majesty Beaufort Branch. Ayaw kong lumabas ng may ganito."