I will mark him

Warning:  SPG

Warning:  SPG. Read at your own risk. 

IBINAON niya ang kanyang mukha sa dibdib ni Zedrick. Dinarama ang init nito at pamilyar na amoy. Gusto niyang sabihin na oo. Na gusto niya nang makasama ito habang buhay. Pero ayaw niyang magmukhang sino lang. Dapat siya ang makita ng mga taong mas karapat-dapat dito.

I'll mark him. Tiningala niya ito. "Oo nga pala."

"Hmm?" He glared at her with a gentle and soulful affection.

"'Yung mga damit na binili mo. Bakit mga long-sleeve? Hindi naman winter! Tsaka, bakit puro t-shirt at ang malalaki pa? Mukha ba akong malaking tao?"

Her complains never stopped him from drawing a smile on his face. It somehow brightened up her mood. He looked so genuinely amuse and falling deep into her eye's mystery.

Ngumuso siya at umirap.

Hinawakan nito ang magkabila niyang balikat at mariin siyang tinitigan. "Ayaw kong pinagtitinginan ka. Ayaw kong may lalaking lumalapit sa'yo."

An idea suddenly popped out on her silly mind. "Off mo ba bukas?"

"Why? Do you want to travel?"

"Let's go to Kansas tonight. Staycation for two days."

They immediately packed their things. She is very excited. Matagal din siyang hindi nakabalik sa doon.

"Hurry up!" She glanced at him to check why he is slowing down.

He is checking her out. So cocky while carrying their small luggage. Oblivious to those women who are staring at him. She shook her head and pulled him more. They headed first on the hotel nearby to drop their things and eat their dinner. When they are set, they walked on the crossed section to go to Kansas.

"You know there were lots of paparazzi if we go through the parking lot. Luckily, I and Charlie found the other way."

"That's fine with me. I want the whole world know who I love."

Huminto siya upang balingan ito. "Easy. Papunta na tayo riyan." Ngumisi siya at muli itong hinila.

She brought him to the beach. Kansas is open twenty-four hours a day, only close from Monday to Wednesday. And night is the best to go in there to watch the beach party. There were lots of entertainment and show, depends on each country section you wanted to try too.

Maraming naka-swimwear ang nagkalat sa paligid. Kaliwat-kanan ay may tao at ibat ibang lahi. Maingay pero hindi masakit sa tainga. The ambiance is actually retro reggae.

"This is the reason why you ask me to wear this," he spotted when a known model passed through them while wearing a khaki shorts.

Ngumisi siya bago nilingon itong nakasando gym at summershorts. Salubong ang mga kilay nito, lalo nang maghubad siya ng pang-itaas. Revealing her real get up for the night party.