Desperation

AFTER the hilarious tour of the school, they decided to go back to the rest house. They don't have any more plans aside from eating pizza for the snack. Gusto sanang magluto ni Zedrick ng pesto pero nakita niya ang skateboard sa ilalim ng hagdan.

"You play this?"

"Brandon did. But I know some of his tricks. He taught me though."

Naghahamon niyang nginisihan ito. "Really?"

They end up waiting on the road for the pizza delivery while Zedrick showed to her his reckless tricks. Hindi maalis ang ngiti sa kanyang labi habang kinukuhaan ito ng video. If we are in Australia. I could say he isn't lived in a secluded place like this. He is like those kid raised in a liberated place with a liberated body. She sighed and put down the phone. Natulala siya rito.

Sa pagod ay patamad na nilaro ni Zedrick ang skateboard. Ang mga kamay ay nakatago sa mga bulsa habang ang sinag ng araw ay tumatama sa bronseng kulay ng katawan nito.

"I can live here, just... always give me this beautiful view," she murmured, awing those delectable naked upper body back view. Looking arrogant while spinning his cap on his pointing finger, oblivious with a pair of worried eyes on his jeans that was lazily hung on his small waist. "Was that normal?" Tumikhim siya nang bigla itong lumingon.

"Pizza is coming."

Huminga siya nang malalim. Dahil nangako itong hindi siya magpapagabi, alas kuwatro ay lumakad na sila. Sa daan na nila kinain ang pizza habang pinag-uusapan ang susunod na punta roon.

"Stuffed crust is really delicious," she moaned.

"Do you like pizza? I can cook one for you." Hinuli nito ang kanyang kamay upang haplusin.

An overwhelming foreign feeling filled her system again. Since the intimate brunch, he was like that with her. She never thought of doing this thing to him because she is certain that it was just an infatuation.

But right now, feeling his rough hand against her soft skin wrecked everything that she believed. Hindi niya na iyon pinag-ukulan pa ng pansin. Bagkus ay inayos niya ang magkahawak nilang kamay. She smiled and looked away when he gazed at her.

Sa 'di kalayuan ay naaninaw niya ang kanilang gate. Gusto niyang magmura dahil doon. Matagal ang kanilang biyahe pero puwede bang mas pahabain pa?

"Tawagan mo ako kapag nakauwi ka na, ha," paalala niya rito nang makababa.

Hindi nito binitawan ang kamay niya noong tumango.

"Lakad na." Kailangan na nitong umalis dahil baka sapian siya ni Violet at makagawa na naman ng kalokohan.

"Answer my call, okay?"

"Oo naman. Nanginginig pa!"

How funny that Zedrick can tolerate her craziness and naughty action. And sometimes he would level her or more than what she can do so she would be ashamed. Today she discovered a lot about him. Behind those cold gaze is a romantic and soft man. She almost forgot the existence of the world. He made her believe that he is the only person that matters with her. That is how his power works at her. Crazy but undeniably true.