Real Suspect

Some Scenes are explicit, not suitable for young readers

Some Scenes are explicit, not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

SHE WAKES up when she felt his chest slowly bobbing from a deep sleep. She swiftly escaped on his arm and leg and she went through the Kitchen to relax. Standing beneath the marble table while both hands spread leaning on the edge. She's thinking about the explicit scene a while ago. The sensual gasped, tingling touched all over her body, and the sweet climax is all still playing on her head. Despite their heated arguments they both lost their rational and ended up with feeding their starving heart. The affection that she thought was already hidden in a tightly closed urn. Unfortunately, no lock can prevent his effect with her. The urn exploded releasing her soft side.

Sinuklay niya ng darili ang kanyang buhok. She could still feel him inside of her. Her tight jewel is aching and sore, how could he take her twice? She doesn't know. Or maybe she is just aggressive too. Umikot siya. Natanaw ang couch kung saan siya unang inangkin ng binata. He impatiently tore her maroon dress, even her expensive undies. She quickly ran into the living room to check where the hell he could throw her favorite dress.

Nanlaki ang mata niya nang makitang nakapirmi ito sa bonsai. Kinuha niya iyon maging ang nagkalat niyang bra at panty sa carpet. This is very embarrassing! Nilagay niya iyon sa basurahan at naisipang uminom ng tubig. She is currently filling the glass of water from the bottle of Evian when a strong arm wrapped around her waist from behind.

"Why did you awake?" she asked nervously.

Humigpit ang yakap nito sa kanya. Inaamoy ang kanyang batok at buhok. "I thought you run away again," he said in a low husky voice.

She shivered at his rain kisses on her nape, jerking her butt to push him away.

But he doesn't want to let her go. His free hand glided on her breast, letting out a small growled when his teasing finger found her sketchy nipple from her thin loose shirt. "Oh, woman. You are so soft and smells Lavender. So irresistibly." Inulit nito iyon habang nananaliksik ang dila sa kanyang sensitibong leeg.

She bit her lower lip to control herself too. Pero paano ba siya tatanggi kung nakakapanghina ang bawat haplos at halik nito. Umikot siya upang maharap ito. She tensed when their eyes locked. His eyes were blazing with intense desire.

He pulled her closer and nuzzled her soft cheek with his nose. Creeping his hand inside her t-shirt. His rough and warm palm felt so good against her soft and delicate skin. Hindi niya napigilang mapagakat labi. Muli ay nag-aalab na naman ang kanyang sistema. Namula ang pisngi niya nang masakop ng kamay nito ang kanyang malusog na dibdib at piniga-piga.

"I wanted to take you again," bulong nito.

She raised her both arms before she said, "Then take me all you want, Zedrick."

He got what she meant by that. He tugged the bottom of her t-shirt and removed it impatiently. He then again closed her lips. Instinct told her when he tried to lift her, she curled her legs around his waist while her both arms around his nape.