Formalities

THE WHOLE next two minutes was torture for her

THE WHOLE next two minutes was torture for her. All her hindrances and agony mixed all together on her chest, having warfare, bloodbath until she exploded. Tears well up on her eyes and all she could do were to stand up. But he immediately held her arms.

"Baby, do we have a problem?"

"Tumawag si Dorothy dito. She looked confirmed that you had a relationship. That both of your sides agreed to your marriage. Zedrick, don't play me dumb because I am not your fucking past time."

His eyes widened at her accusation. "Anong sinabi niya?"

"That she will let you used me as your past time then after come back with her when you are done with me. How could she say that? Seriously, who is she?" Pumiksi siya sa pagkakahawak nito at nagpakawala ng suntok sa dibdib nito.

"It's not true."

Sinubukan nitong hulihin muli ang kamay niya ngunit nagpupuyos ang kanyang kalooban. Umiilag siya at sinusuntok ito sa dibdib. "Sa simula palang, takot na akong magkagusto sa'yo... dahil alam kong ikaw ang klase ng lalaking hindi magkakagusto sa mga gaya ko. I am not matured enough. I'm just a kid. But Zedrick I am twenty-four. I had everything that Dorothy can give to you. I have nice boobs. Good shape of the body, even if I had less experience with sex and kissing, I will learn. So you won't find someone better on giving you the satisfaction. Is Dorothy better than me?"

Umawang ang mga labi nito habang nakatitig sa kanya. Mapupungay ang mata at may tinatagong bulto ng ngiti sa labi na agad ding nawala.

All she could see on his eyes was the shades of a lustful desire. His dark side that eventually comes out when he is in the call of Libido. She was sure of that. How many nights did they share some intimate affection? Those are the same. It is not the side she needed. She wanted to see the sincere side of him. The true Zedrick who accepted her way back her naïve days.

"I've laid you every damn night because I love you. I tried to believe that you love me too because you are letting me so. But you won't confirm it. Tell me, please! Do you love me?"

"Of course, Zedrick. Kakasabi mo lang, we share the bed. I gave my virginity to you because I love you. Do you think I won't do that because I don't have any affection for you? I love you so much."

His eyes darkened. His jaw clenched hard, resisting her power that also distracted his belief and principles.

What is it that he wants to confirm with her?

"Then, will you marry me, little cunt?"

For a moment her world stopped rotating. Everything inside the kitchen became blurred until it all faded away. All she could see was his frame. His sincere eyes. His hopeful voice. She followed his movements when he took something on his pocket, then everything was quick. He kneeled before her and showed that beautiful diamond ring.