Bring it on

DAY BY DAY, Zedrick would visit her on her office. They are both busy on both preparation for the wedding and in their work. Brandon is assisting Zedrick on the Yco Company, while Gatus and Paula was promoted to be her left and right wing.

All the teams under her limb were rearranged. They hired the potential designer and arranged them into a team. Gatus will be assigned on clothes and headdresses, while Paula had the accessories, bags, and shoes. For about two weeks, Majesty expanded its variety, not only with clothes, bags, and accessories. They had now footwear.

They are experimenting and the two leaders impressed her with their ideas.

"We are very honor, Miss. Alam mo namang simula't sapul ay talagang minahal namin at ginalang ang lahat ng tinuro mo. Maraming salamat," Paula said. Trying hard to hold her unshed tears.

"Salamat sa tiwala. Sobrang... ang dami kong narating dahil sa'yo. Nabilihan ko ng bahay si mama at natutulungan ko na ngayon ang mga kapatid ko. Hindi ko matatawaran ang tiwalang binigay mo sa akin." Si Gatus na hindi na napigilan ang maluha.

"Ikakasal lang ako. May ganyan ng mga salita, ha Gatus at Paula?"

Magkasabay na tumawa ang dalawa.

"Kasi naman. Matanda pa ako sa'yo, pero uunahan mo pa akong magpakasal, 'di ba?" Si Paula na kumukuha ng suporta kay Gatus.

"Kaloka, girl. May balak ka palang mag-asawa. Ouch!" reklamo nito. Minamasahe ang nasaktang braso.

She laughed at the two. They are her adopted trainee before. One of the head designers of Swizz dropped Gatus, judging his designs as common and not original. While Paula was on the job training. She saw their portfolio and discovered that they had the potential. She just needed to teach them and let them see the comprehensive ideas of the Fashion industry.

And looked at them now, from scratch they are great leaders.

"You know you had a new fan. She always ordered the latest and expensive bag and dresses. Sa kanya ko naisip ang footwear dahil sa tweet niya noon," Gatus opened a topic.

"She? Why not make an appointment of meeting her. You don't know maybe she's from out of the country. A potential partner," she said, playing the bottle of mineral water on her palm.

Gatus dunked the whole chop mangoes on his mouth. "I will surely talk with her."

"If I know you are dreaming that 'she' would be a hunky guy, Gatus."

Tumawa siya sa biro ni Paula habang si Gatus naman ay binato ng fries ang kaibigan.

They are in a restaurant. She treat them since today was her last day at work. She will be on leave for three weeks. And tomorrow will be the launching of Majesty woman's footwear in Beaufort Astrodome.