Chapter 13

Word count: 2888

Enjoy the chappie ❤❤

Angela's POV

*

Another bright day was slowly but gradually passing with me just sitting in this house because I just didn't want to go out and I didn't have to go to work today.

I picked my laundry basket in my room and tossed the dirty clothes in it, ready to do some laundry when my phone started ringing.

Striding over, I appreciated the shape of my breasts in the mirror engraved to my wall before walking to my bed to pick my phone. I loved the shape of my breasts and it gave me pride to know I had such good looking breasts.

They weren't busty, but sizable enough for me to pull to my lips whenever I wanted to act weird and bored.

Brandon had walked in on me in such a position once and he'd avoided me like the plague for two whole weeks. It was probably an eye scalding sight to him.

The memory made me laugh out loud as I picked my phone.

I squinted at the unknown number and froze.

With the current happenings these past few days, I wasn't sure I wanted to pick any random number. What if it was from the stalker?

Yes the stalker had been caught and Stephano said he would give me an update soon. That would mostly be because I refused to have anything to do with Eros since that night.

This coming Friday would be Brody's burial. But also the party at the Del Peiro's house and I would have to attend both. I still hadn't decided what to wear yet.

Black would be suitable for Brody's funeral.

The ringing stopped but started again just when I wanted to go back and start the washing machine. With a sigh, I picked the call.

"Hello?" The deep voice stated.

It sounded more like a croak. My brows furrowed as I tried to place the voice, knowing I'd heard it somewhere before.

"Yes?" I frowned.

"Rose?"

My heart fluttered as I allowed a smile. "Grandpa Luca. Hello."

"Oh my Rose, I've told you not to call me grandpa. Call me Luca with that beautiful voice of yours." He sounded genuinely hurt.

I rolled my eyes at his blatant flirting. "How are you, Luca?"

"I'm fine. My stupid grandson told me what he did." He gave a throaty laugh. "Of course he didn't tell me, I would've smacked him on the head. He isn't man enough to approach the  lady he likes and he had to go under disguise. I had a good laugh about that, my Rose." Luca laughed harder at his own words as if he hadn't heard anything funnier in months.

"Yes." I replied solemnly. One more thing to remind me about my neighbor who was also my husband to be. "How did you know if Eros didn't tell you?"

"I know what is happening all over Italy, my dear. Do you think I didn't know he had moved there? I wanted to see what the brat was up to. Why do you think I wanted to form a tag team against him?"

I blinked rapidly. Of course, I was talking to one of the most feared and respected men in the whole of Italy. "Oh."

"Don't be mad at him. He was stupid, that is without doubt but when he got to know about the stalker's intentions, he couldn't help it but run to your aid." He laughed softly.

My lips parted as I sucked in a harsh breath. "Uh..of course."

"Yes. Today is Monday. Are you coming with him this Friday? Of course you are. His mother will be happy to see you!"