Epilogue

Heavily unedited

Word count: 3615

Eros's POV

*

Marriage life had its challenges.

Yes, it definitely had quite a number of challenges but it had so many happy and fun and heartwarming moments as well and to top it all, I was married to the woman that completed me. Life with her made everything more meaningful.

Five months after our wedding and I couldn't be happier that I had met her that fateful day at Stephano's wedding where she'd taken my breath away and stolen my heart without me knowing it. And it would be a beautiful moment learning more things about each other daily till we were ninety nine, both with grey hairs and wrinkled skin.

Sighing at that thought, I adjusted my tie and took a glance through the mirror. I was good to go.

I knocked on the door to my left and tucked my right hand into my pocket.

"Are you set?"

"Almost." Angela's voice came from her dressing room. I had no idea why we needed a dressing room when the bedroom was big enough to fit twenty people if they wanted to change their clothes at the same time but my wife had felt there was a need to turn one of the adjoining rooms into her personal closet.

Not her walk in closet but another closet named 'Angela's personal closet'. Women.

"Is there a reason you insist I mustn't see you till you're done dressing?" I asked slowly. I would see her when she stepped out anyway so why couldn't I just see her now?

"Yes! I won't leave this room with my dress this perfect if you see me right now. I know the man I married. My perfect dress will get wrinkled." She complained.

"Oh please. We're late already and I am not that indisciplined that I would delay us just to please my own selfish desires." I told her, faking an offended tone as I walked back to the chair and crossed my legs, staring at the door.

The truth was that I couldn't wait to see her in her dress. And if Eros junior felt she was too pretty for me to allow her leave that way, we would definitely have a quickie. She'd installed a lock on the door after I seduced her into having a quickie a few times when she wore something I loved.

But the issue was that I always loved what she wore. She was hot in most of her clothes and she was hotter without clothes. This wasn't my fault!

"I'm coming out now." She called and I shook my head, laughing softly.

Women took the most time getting ready. Sometimes Angela would be ready in record time but most of the time I would have to wait an extra fifteen to thirty minutes.

Why do they take such time anyway? They usually ended up wearing the clothes they picked from the beginning. 

The lock clicked and then the door opened. "I'm ready." Angela softly told me as my gaze traveled from her legs to her face and back to her legs.

"Baby..." I got up and pocketed my phone.

"Yes?" Angela giggled as she saw me eyeing her. 

I stepped closer and my breath caught in my throat as I pulled her into me and pecked her cheek. Goodness, she was beautiful. I loved when she used red lipstick.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you. You brush up pretty nice too. Now let's leave or we'll be-"

"Everything can wait." I murmured and leaned in to kiss her sweet lips,loving the feel of her soft lips on mine while my arms went around her to properly secure her in my hold. She kissed me for only five seconds and pulled back, brushing her palms on my chest to clean off invincible dust.