Chapter 38

Please leave a vote :-) and share your thoughts. Thanks.

Angela's POV

*

It had been two days since we arrived at the Del Peiro's home.

I was feeling a bit under the weather so I still hadn't left the Del Peiros place even after my dress fitting. And that simply meant I had to postpone the actual date I was supposed to see Giuliano, which was yesterday.

I groaned and stretched, picking my phone to check the time and chuckled when I realized I'd slept for an hour already. I checked my notifications and smiled at Eros's message.

Eros: *I tired you out last night. Go back to bed after breakfast, gorgeous. I'll come home late because Geronimo is leaving early and I need to tidy some things. Love you baby.*

Grinning, I chewed on my upper lip and replied him.

Angela: *Hmm. I took a short nap and just woke up. I'm actually not wearing anything right now. Should I still take a pic so you can stare at me when you're on break?*

Eros: *well, damn.*

Angela: *I'm afraid you won't be able to concentrate at work.*

Dropping my phone, I went to ease myself and came back out to see a few notifications popped up. Grinning, I read it since I knew who the caller was.

Eros: *Damn...take a picture baby. Please. I want to see your beautiful face. Your skin. Your body.*

Eros: *or maybe not. Then I'll be tempted to come home early and do wicked things to your body. Damn baby, your body was made to rock my world and turn it upside down. Just send a pic of your face. :-*

Giggling, I contemplated on what to do for a while and finally reached my conclusion. Shrugging, I gave my evil laugh and took off my shirt and then my bra. I searched through my things and wore my nude color lace bra, which showed so much skin and even my now hard rock nipples. Posing for the camera, I took a picture.

Angela: *Oops...* I hit send.

I giggled and imagined his face.

Then I sighed and decided to make the day a productive one. I would have to call my brother, Giuliano since I hadn't heard from him in a while. He'd been busy going from one country to another doing his model job.

I gathered my work note, pen and two magazines then moved them to the work table at the corner of Eros's room where I could work more comfortably.

In the next second, my phone rang. It was Eros, requesting a video call.

I giggled at my braveness from earlier and picked his call.

"Baby..." He groaned.

"Yes?" I replied innocently, fluttering my lashes.

"Do you want to kill me?"

I shook my head. "What did I do?" I rushed out and looked straight into his eyes.

"Nothing."

"Atta boy." I chuckled.

He sighed and his forehead creased when he looked away from the camera. I could tell he was going through his laptop so I just chewed on my lower lip and waited for him to finish with what he was doing.

"There's... I just received a notification from my PA, baby."

I gave him a small smile. "Okay. What does it say?"

"I will have to go on a business trip and it's going to take a while. Two weeks." He told me with a serious expression.

My heart instantly sank at his words and the smile was immediately wiped from my face. I couldn't even fake it. It was so sudden.