Whipped Billionaire

Billionaire's series ~ 4

Is this your first time reading Whipped Billionaire or are you a re-reader? Let me know XD

FTR- first time reader
RR- Re-reader

*

Billionaire's series ~ 4

Angela Alfonsi is the last born of the Alfonsi family, a family of businessmen and women involved in the Italian chain of market. When she is arranged to marry the business mogul Eros Del Peiro, she has complicated feelings about it. Coupled with this fact, is the painful realization that Angela has fallen in-love with her next door neighbor, Donovan. As the neighbors get to know each other, Angela realizes there is more to family, love, hurt, deceit, betrayal and friendship.

When she gets entangled with one of the notorious mafia Lords in Italy, the journey won't be easy for both Angela and Eros Del Peiro, the man she has been arranged to marry as their love is tempted in ways they never believed was possible

*

PLEASE READ!!

1. This book is a work of fiction. All characters, locations and incidents are products of the authors imaginations, or have been used ficticiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locale or events is entirely coincidental.

2. No part of this book may be copied or reproduced in audits, quotes, reviews without the consent of the author.

3. I do not allow translation of this story in any language. Yes, all credits will still go to me but I do not allow it.

4. Kindly notify me (let me know) if you come across this book or any other one of my works on any other account or website apart from wattpad and inkitt (inkitt is under my name @HephziLolami)

Timeline

Started: September 28th, 2019

Completed: March 4th, 2022

Follow me through the remaining books in the BILLIONAIRE SERIES.

* Billionaire's second chance - Sucre and Monica's story (Sucre is Stephano's friend from college)

* She belongs to the billionaire - Stephano and Kara's story (Stephano is Angela's brother)

* Billionaire's spitfire - Adrian and Diego's story. Adrian is Kara's best friend.

* Gonzalo - Gonzalo and Rosa's story (Gonzalo is Kara's friend from SBTTB and they grew up in the Alfonsi mansion and he was among the workers Stephano took with him to his own mansion. He was once attracted to Kara before Stephano sent him off)

* Protected by the Beast- Riley and Luciano's story. Luciano is Stephano's paternal cousin and a mafia leader.

* My sister's husband - She sleeps with her sister's husband. And she loves it. (Only available in complete version on Inkitt)

* Mr Dante's Dilemma - Teacher/student erotica (only available on Inkitt)

I also have the 'HIS', my new series.

* The Nanny

* HIS

* The brute (available on my second account) iloveheph)

*

For regular updates on my works, follow me on here and Inkitt. Kindly vote when you read any of them and share with your friends. Thanks!

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON:

Facebook: hephzilolami wattpad
Instagram: hephzilolami
Gmail: hephzilolami@gmail.com

Your girl,
Hephzibah.