Chapter 45

Word count: 2959

Angela's POV

*

A yawn escaped my lips as I moaned softly and stretched a little, feeling contentment bubble up inside me. From how I was currently feeling, it was obvious I'd slept well and I didn't even suffer from jet lag. Well, I rarely had jet-lag since I was used to traveling around, being a tourist and all.

I reached a hand out to feel Eros's body but realized he wasn't beside me. The duvet was cool, signifying he'd actually gotten up a while ago.

Sighing, I curled into the sheets and balled myself as I tried to fall back to sleep but I'd gotten fully awake and lazily lying in bed wasn't something I was used to anymore.

"Eros?" I called as I heaved a sigh while getting out of bed, finally taking a good look at our bedroom. I'd been so tired to do so last night. It had a high-class setting but was also homely. The choice of color blended in beautifully and it exuded warmth and love.

I walked out and tried to trace my steps from how I got into the room last night but I remembered Eros had carried me in while the rented maid and chauffeur was the one that took our things in. I blushed at the memory, a ripple of sweetness spreading inside me.

"Eros?" I walked down the passage and took the turn on my left but it was just a spare room. I kept walking down the passage and finally stepped into the living room. "Eros?" I called again.

"Kitchen." His deep voice called.

"Where's the kitchen?" I grumbled though a small smile spread on my face as I walked towards the door that I supposed led to the kitchen.

Immediately I opened the slightly opened door, I pushed it further apart so it wouldn't shut anymore while the smell of garlic assaulted my nostrils.

"Hi." I greeted while walking to him and peeking into the pot. He was stirring something white but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Angel." He chuckled and cleaned his hands before turning to face me.

"What are you cooking?"

"Garlic and onion stew." He reduced the temperature of the cooker and then grabbed my waist to pull me into him, his gaze burning through my skin. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yep. You? How long have you been awake?" I breathed, my body instantly reacting to the way he was eyeing me with hungry eyes.

"Just about twenty something minutes. The rented maid got all the things I needed and neatly set them for my use but I sent her on an errand, so I'm preparing breakfast for us."

"Awww. You didn't have to. You should've woken me up." I murmured but he shook his head.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping that way. Also you're probably tired from last night."

"And you're also tired. We're a couple now and we should do these things together."

"Fine fine. I want to do it for you though. It's just cooking and you know I'm a good cook so don't read too much meaning into it. I want to make love to you right now."

"Now?" I blinked at the sudden change in topic. We were just talking about cooking and he suddenly told me he wanted to make love...

Anyway I wanted him as well. So badly.

"I missed you so much, angel but we've not had time to properly make love. We can call the one we did on the plane preparation sex. I want to suck on your nipples and eat your delicious pussy." He groaned, his thumb tugging on his lower lip as he eyed me through heavy eyelids.