Chapter 12

* Dont play the video until you see an asterisk *

The singing is what matters not the beginning music.

Chapter 12

I stood in front of a large room, a large white empty room. I looked around and saw no one a large, table and seats were my only other occupants. A light shined in my face before being cut and the room darkening. I heard a flap of wings and the light returned. Seven men were now occupying the seats. Their wings separated them, the color of their tips different from each other.

“Mikaela you have been brought here for questioning.” A man said. He sat in the center of the table, arms crossed, his face soft. “Do you prefer English order Deutsch?”

“English.”

“Of course, you have been speaking it for a while now.” He chuckled. “How rude of me. Sit.” A chair appeared behind me, pushing itself against my legs making me sit on it.

“Why am I here?” I looked around, slightly scared. These were obviously powerful Angels, very powerful Angels.

“That we are.” A woman said. She sat on the mans right. She had her eyes closed and her hands were covering her ears. “You have been brought here to be questioned.”

“What?”

“Do you realize what you are doing?” She asked.

“What am I doing?”

“You are seducing him,” She inhaled. “Stop it!”

“What?!”

“Stop seducing him and bringing him to his fall.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Kryzstofer!” The woman yelled. “He must not fall.”

“Fall?” My voice caught in my throat.

“Yes, fall. Are you always this slow?” Another voice asked. “Why he favors you, humans, is beyond me.”

“Hadrian!” The first voice said. “I am Michaelle, Hadrian and Hexa.” He pointed to the man to his left and woman to his right. He didn't introduce the others.

“Hexa,” Hadrian whispered. “Go ahead.”

“As the counsel we must ask- no tell- you to stop seducing Kryzstofer. He is not meant to fall.”

“I haven't done anything.” I blushed.

“Your presence itself shortens his Lifesteam.” Michaelle said. “Everyone of your emotions seep into him and takes a part of him.”

“I don't understand.”

“Of course you don't!” Shouted Hadrian pounding his fist on the table. “You are a child compared to us- him!”

“Hadrian, control yourself.” Michaelle said calmly. “Shall we begin?”

~¤~

“What is happening to her?” Kryzstofer demanded.

“Calm down, brother.” Hixak sat down to Mikaela. Kryzstofer had his arm around her, trying to control her spasms. It is futile, Hixak thought, the hearing will take a while.

“What hearing?” Kryzstofer asked.

“Your getting weaker if you can't see it yourself.” Hixak said before getting up. He stood in the middle of the room and hummed.* He hummed the song of the angels. A song so beautiful only some could hear it. The song of pain, love, despair, jealousy, betrayal and hate.