Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

A Lifestream is a a rope like things that comes out of the bottom of the skull and extends to the tail bone, almost like an external spine. When we are born we don't have a visible Lifestream, after age one the Lifestreams green color developed brightly. As people age, the Lifestream not only grows but eventually begins to shorten. Around your death it shortens so much its almost invisible. For some people Lifestreams can be tricky to read. 

The moment you die, I call it "the day of life", you get signs. Mother Nature doesn't want to lose its being, or so I think, and gives these signs. Signs are almost always missed, but once in a while they are received. There are also times when the Lifestream stops short or is cut of at a part, that I still do not understand. They make deaths uncertain and when death is uncertain it is usually painful.  

Snapping me out of my thoughts my phone rang. A message from Hixak. 

"K pay'd me a visit, heading ur way" 

Sighing I quickly changed my top slowly, teasingly, I said, "Did you enjoy the show?" The door swung open, I turned and saw Kryzstofer leaning on the door frame arms crossed. 

"I didn't get to watch... Will there be an encore?" I nodded no and then reconsidered. He chuckled and said, "You seriously would reconsider?" 

"Of course not." I smiled. "We will be sleeping in the same bed though." I looked at it. 

"We will?" Kryzstofer smiled wickedly. 

"And I expect you to behave like the Guardian Angel that you are." I said. 

"Okay."  

I went into the bathroom after nodding. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed again. My heart sped up at the thought of being in the same bed as him. Turning on the faucet I let the water run, it always calmed me. Breathing in and out, I listened to the water running.  

A knock startled me. "Are you alright?" 

"Yes, I am." Shutting down the faucet, I looked at myself again. My makeup was gone, my eyes tired and watery. "I'll be right out." 

Making my way back into the room, I didn't see him. Taking this opportunity to once more think about Lifestream, I began to think all I knew about them. Why does Kryzstofer have one? He is not mortal. Guardian Angels can't die because they were created before time therefore they don't follow time. Unless... they became earthbound! Kryzstofer must become earth bound to die, I realized. Is he thinking about it? 

"Thinking about what?" Krystofer walked in, shirt off and with my shorts! 

"Dude! What the fudge?" I looked at him. My black shorts were technically mens but he could have asked! 

"What? I have no clothes yet..." he looked down. "It is that bad? I can take them off if you-" He motioned to remove them. 

"Don't!" I put my hands up to stop him. He smiled, wickedly. "I hate you!" I said. 

"I'll take them off if you want me to..." he let his words drift. Of course I wanted them off! How could I not? "Shall we go to bed?" 

"Lets." I said too quickly, his smile widened while my cheeks burned.

Lying next to him on the bed, I felt tense. My body ached to touched him, but I knew I needed to learn restraint. Just for fun I pictured myself touching his forearm, the only body part I could reached at the moment. He sighed and moved away from me. I wanted to touch him so badly, my arm felt heavy yet light. I was inched from him yet felt so far away from him. Picturing, once again, touching him, I smiled. My arm went from his forearm to his chest. Kryzstofer's breathing increase lightly.