Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

I stood there, in his embrace, until the aura Andrew had left had decimated. Kryzstofer held me there, not asking questions like i knew he wanted to. Finally the last spark of light died out, sniffing i stuffed my face into his chest. 

"Thank you." i said. "Thank you." i lifted my head lightly. 

"I'd do anything for you, you know that right?" His eyes looked at me, sadly. "Even if it pains me, ill do it." 

"I know." Lifting my head i kissed his lips lightly. "I love you even more for it." 

Kryzstofer closed his eyes, as if to keep the moment stored in his mind forever. I looked at him and for the first time i realized he had been crying. His eyes blotchy and his makeup was running lightly. Gently i placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it. His eyes moved from behind his closed eyelids, as my thumb moved to his lips. Opening his lips slightly i stepped closer to him, as close as we had been in bed. Kryzstofer must have realized that because he opened his eyes, took a step back and said, "I won't be your rebound!" 

"WOAH!" I said, putting my hands up. "Calm down." 

"What?" he walked to the couch where he sat on it, waiting. 

"You are not my rebound." I pointed at him, thinking. "I have nothing to rebound from." 

"Isn't there?" he asked, eying me. I sighed and walked towards him. My sadness was gone, all my feeling were gone but one. Need. Reapers can't keep a hold of more than one emotion at a time. At this moment it was need. A need for Kryzstofer to understand that I wanted him and no one else. 

"I've told you no." Placing my hands on his chest, I pushed him back on the couch. "I'm sorry if it confused you..." I traced a pattern on his shirt. 

"Yea... I know." He touched his eye, smudging his eyeliner. "With everything that has happen i'm just confused." 

"Let me un-confuse you." I sat on his lap, my legs on each side of his body.  

"Don't do this." He said, putting his hands on my waist. "I know you know I have questions. Like, how long have you seen Lifestreams and what do you actually see?" 

"I'll tell you after we-" I lowered my lips and whispered, "do this."  

I kissed his lower lip, begging for him to open up. He looked at me and after sighing, which sounded more like a moan, he did. I kissed him roughly. His hands crept inside my shirt and mine pulled at his shirt. He removed it and threw it to the floor., returning to kissing me. My hands on his chest I moved closer to him. Completely forgetting about questioning me, he raised me to remove my shirt, leaving me in my flimsy black bra. His kissed trailed to my neck where he nibbled at it just behind my right ear. Before I could help it, I moaned. The moan seemed to turn him on because his hand moved to my belt. I inhaled sharply in response and unfortunately that seemed to un-arouse him.  

He pushed me away and said, "Talk." I coughed and imagine what could've happened. "It could still happen, after you explain and do your job." He answered. I smiled, again imagining him... naked.... on my bed.  

"Mikaela!?"

**Sorry it was so short! The details were sort of dry but thats only because i wanted to keep it pg 13. Originally it was very...VERY explicit. I'll do chapter 8 that way!**