Epilogue

• Dedicated to Ŧ Francesca Kaulitz Ŧ

     The white light overpowered my senses, the light shone over everything around me so brightly that I felt as if I had been reduced to matter. The hand that I had previously been holding – Kryzstofer’s – disappeared and I was left holding air. My hands reached out to find him in the blinding light but found nothing to clutch. The white light became even brighter for a moment before it faded away, as suddenly as it had appeared, and I was left with white dots in my vision.

I blinked until the spots disappeared, my vision becoming clear. I was in the middle of a Target parking lot, the big red circle shinning bright on top of the doublewide doors that opened as people rushed in and out. I spun around; trying to find my location apart from the obvious, and am surprise to find myself back home in Chicago. I spin around again, in the middle of the parking lot like a nut, and almost get my ear blasted off by a car in front of me. I move away, an apology on my lips when I see who’s driving. Kryzstofer!

I sigh in relieve and walk to the passenger side door. I open the door and get in, relaxing against the leather that adjusts to my body. Nice car, I think, since when did he get a car? I look over at Kryzstofer, his eyes are wide with fear and ... Confusion. I turn in the seat, our eyes meeting and I realize something is wrong. His eyes are different, less bright than they should be. Everything about him is wrong. His eyes, hair, clothes, and car, even the way he talks as he asks me to get out of the car in an angry tone. His eyes betray his emotions and leave me with a cold chill. This is not my Kryzstofer. 

That's it, Forever Now is officially done. The reboot is up already, on chapter 2. So, i want to leave y'll with one final thing, a piece of lyrics from the song EVERYTIME by Britney Spears. I think it fits with this short as h*ll epilogue/cliffhanger.

Notice me

Take my hand

Why are we

Strangers when

Our love was strong

Why carry on without me