Second Kisses

Dylan Hayes- 

The Freak and I start to walk into the coffee place I took us to. 

"Is 'Barbie' here yet?"

"Courtney, is not here yet and stop calling her that."

She just rolls her eyes and strolls to a table. 

Remind me again why I am doing this. 

Right as I think that, Courtney walks in. God, she is stunning. 

She looks our way and smiles slightly at me, then she turns her head and sees Sapphire and begins to frown instead. 

"Oh here she comes" Sapphire mutters under her breath. 

"What are you doing here?" Courtney says as soon as she reaches us, only looking at Sapphire. 

"We are on a date, right babe?" 

I look over at Sapphire when I hear her words. 

"Right." I say quickly, looking back over at Courtney. 

"Right. So you two are really together?"

"Yeah, we have known each other for years. Our best friends are twins. We all went out the other night and we really hit it off and bonded over both of us just getting dumped and eventually one thing led to another and I'm sure you know the rest." Sapphire smirks at Courtney. 

"So you guys have done it already, right?"

"No. We are waiting, my sweet girl here is not ready for that just yet, right pumpkin?"

Pumpkin?! 

What is wrong with me?

"But you have kissed right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Okay, so you wouldn't mind kissing right now, right?" 

"We don't mind at all, right babe?" I exchange a look with Sapphire.

"Okay, then do it." 

I lean over toward Sapphire, trying not to remember when we kissed the other day. 

She closes her eyes and starts to lean towards me. 

You can do this. It means nothing. 

Then, I kiss her. 

HELLO EVERYONE! I HOPE Y'ALL HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS! I KNOW I DID. CHRISTMAS EVE ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MY SWEET LITTLE PUPPY'S BIRTHDAY SO I GOT TO CELEBRATE THAT AS WELL. SHE TURN 1 YEAR OLD. SHE IS MY BABY GIRL AND I LOVE HER DEARLY. ANYWAYS SO FOR THE LONG WAIT. WORK HAS BEEN CRAZY LATELY AND I ENDED UP GETTING A MAN MYSELF SINCE MY LAST UPDATE SO I HAVE BEEN A BUSY GIRL. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE A BIT MORE. I KNOW WHERE I WANT TO GO WITH THIS STORY BUT I'M HAVING A BIT OF TROUBLE GETTING THERE. WISH ME LUCK AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! LOVE YOU ALL!!

~CheshireCat💗