Epilogue

Epilogue

Saville's POV:

One Year Later

The morning sun shone through the glass all around set. I was always mesmerized and yet incredibly anxious when I was involved in anything live on camera. Talk show hosts are almost always nice, to a point of nauseousness. My nerves were fried from not being able to mess up. I'm a actor, a person that relies on making mistakes, and the corrections I learn to make.

Something like this, a morning show with no edits, no cuts was something daunting, yet strangely exciting. What we're going to be talking about had me feeling more comfortable in my seat. I always loved movies and talking about my work had never been a problem for me.

As I sipped from my now-almost empty coffee mug, I heard the word go around that the commercial break was ending. People behind the camera were counting, as my hosts next to me seemingly paused and waited for the moment. I did the same, and put my smile on for camera. It was so nice feeling a genuine smile in public, it was actually hard to get used to.

             "Good Morning once again America, if your just joining us now let me catch you up. We have the delight to be speaking to Saville Carter about his rather tumultuous past year. After surviving the LAX bombing, releasing a shocking primetime interview with Diane Sawyer, and the introduction to his personal life, Saville sits here with us to discuss everything. Let's start off simple, how are you doing this morning?" Marcia May spoke, sitting two feet to my right at the desk. Smiling at her, I thought about everything I would be talking about and decided to simply get started.

"Wow Marcia, just hearing about the past year makes me ready for bed all over again." I laugh which automatically sparks her laugh as well. She smile at me, actually she hasn't stopped since we started, and continues.

"Well it has been a lot to witness as a fan, I can't even imagine doing it all. You've become quite outspoken in this past year than anything we've ever seen from you. What sparked this change?" She asked.

"Honestly, a few things have contributed to my new outlook. Despite what people might think, my late husband and I were on the verge of divorce months before his passing. So really it was a mix of escaping an abusive relationship, finding a voice while filming the movie and of course, the LAX Terror Attack." I spoke, re-capping what could have changed my dramatic change in beliefs.

Despite all the truth in my words, I hid a lot of the reason, two of them really. Even though the world is aware of my boyfriends, I couldn't exactly specify that their wielding of pain and dominance had me become a stronger person. The world had seen me come out of my shy shell and begin speaking up about issues.

I had lost fans as I knew I would, but I also gained new and better people who wouldn't judge someone so hard. Peoples beliefs about my relationship was unnecessary, I was happy and becoming a better role model, and that's what matters. Following your heart, and ignoring bullies should be praised rather than looked down upon.

"Speaking of the attack, how has your re-adjustment to life been since losing most of your sight?" Marcia asked, starring at the 4 inch diagonal scar on my right eye.

"It was hard in the beginning, but after realizing how many people live with what I do, it's become an easier transition. There's something about the strength of people that really inspire me, and it truly helped me to speak and visit with other survivors of terrorism attacks." I spoke, trying to throw a little shade at the way Marcia worded her question.

"Have your boyfriends been supportive to your adjustment? Do they help you around the house or with driving places." Marcia spoke, seemingly picking the most sensitive subject she could. Many people including magazines and paparazzi will ask about my relationship, given the public interest in my throuple.