Chapter 30 - Two In One

Saville's POV:

Arms outstretched and chained to the ceiling, feet locked to the floor and I was totally inescapable. I was completely naked, completely vulnerable, and yet I felt relaxed and strangely free. The room buzzed around with energy that floated through me, making my hardened cock leak on the floor in front of me.

The vibrations of a thick remote-controlled buttplug wasn't helping with the dripping pre-cum. I was mesmerized watching drip after drip of pearly liquid fall of the edge of the stainless steel ring in my cock. My piercing was rather thick and slightly intimidating to some guys who assumed I would top with it.

Master and Daddy were never annoyed or grossed out by the metal in my body. Master was fascinated with the horseshoe ring , he liked to play with it when I was close to cumming. He would pull my dick, or simply just rotate the piercing through the delicate and sensitive skin.

Daddy liked my tongues more than any of my other piercings. For a self-admitted sadist, he liked to kiss far more than I would have assumed. Granted, though my tongue split was his favorite, he found it especially fun to place weights from my nipple piercings.

You would assume it would hurt. The first strike from the flogger I mean. I can imagine the level that people build this up to in their head, but it really isn't painful. It's more of a thudding on your skin than a burn or slicing. I liked Daddies strength as he hit me, I liked that he alternated strengths so I didn't see anything coming.

Daddy kept me on the edge with his flogging and Master simply sat in an armchair in front me. He was simply watching me with lust-filled interest. His pants soon came down and he was stroking his hard cock in front of my stringed up body.

          "You look so good pup, all breathless and dripping. Delectable." Master spoke while tightly jerking his cock off slowly.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't reply even if I had permission too. He was right, my breathe was absent as leather hit my back repeatedly. I was only moaning and continuously dripping on the hard floor. My cheeks burned bright for every drop that showed how much pleasure I was feeling. Yet no matter how much, my orgasm would be held back by that tight cockring on me.

When there was an absent of pain on my back, I knew Daddy was switching his tools. My sick twisted mind hoped he had grabbed something more painful, wires or a cane. While Daddy had never used them on me, I hoped that my begging would get me what I wanted.

How wrong I was. The first strike burned like a motherfucker as i felt it radiate through my body. The whip had only hit me once and I was happy to beg for more. I knew on the edge of my brain that Daddy wouldn't use it for long, he wouldn't whip me for longer than he deemed safe.

This is why I don't get to decide. When I'm capable of rational thought, I would never want to be broken. I wouldn't want to be sobbing in pain and still used, but now? Now I would beg for that, I wasn't to be trusted when I had so much adrenaline and endorphins flooding my brain cells.

Strike after strike of the whip, Master stood from his chair in front of me and left my field of vision. Watching his walk away had filled me with an odd sense of sadness. I felt a curiously bad that he couldn't enjoy my pain as well as Daddy and I.

Just as I waited for the next strike, I was surprised by a cold hand covered in moisturizer touch me. I felt thick hands run over my back with the cooling liquid that would ease my burning welts. I don't think I had been more horny in my entire life, and so every stroke of Daddies hands felt like tugs on my dick.

          "Are you okay moving on Little One?" Alex spoke deeply in my ear from behind my shoulder. He was always going to seem so much taller than me, when in reality, I knew he was barley a couple inches above me.