Chapter 7 - Polite Confusion

Saville's POV:

       Axxel Ram, or at least the person I had thought he was. His real name was Alex Marx, gay porn superstar and also the Husband of the last man I had slept with. I never would have thought that by trying to get revenge on my own cheating-bastard of a Husband, that I would be wrecking someone else's marriage.

       He was so happy while sitting across from me at the kitchen table in my small trailer. Alex looked happy, and that only made me feel worse. I didn't know what to think. If I'm being honest, the last thing I needed was to be dragged into more marriage problems. Just the thought of home-wrecking made my stomach clench up in knots, so tight I thought I would throw up.

        "Don't feel too badly, muffin... I'm not mad or anything." Alex spoke, grabbing my hand from across the table, squeezing it tightly in his.

         "Shouldn't you be angry that I... with your Husband?" I asked in my shaking voice while a blush spread across my cheeks.

         "Seeing as I have made a career fucking around with guys, I can't expect my Husband not too... We have a open relationship." Alex explains, while watching my face for what I assume to be my reaction, of which I kept blank.

         "Okay... then why are you here?" I asked, kinda dumbly after a prolonged silence between the two of us. His eyes simply watched me in those seconds of awkward silence, almost like he was deep in thought.

        "I don't really know. I kind of wanted to meet the Pup that Ellie couldn't stop talking about." Alex spoke of his husband, sparking my own heart to race at the thought of being on his mind.

        "Ellie?" I ask in a relaxed manner.

        "Eli, Ellie, Elliot, it's all the same to me. He told me you didn't know his name, but I didn't really believe that." Alex's words are relaxed, as is his entire body while talking. He doesn't seem to be uncomfortable in the slightest, which brings me to making my latest mistake.

         "Well I just called him Ma..." I quickly said, and just as quickly stopped speaking.

       "Master? Yea, I know, I call him that too in bed." Now that wasn't the response I wasn't expecting...

         "You're his submissive?" I ask Alex, to which he tilts his head and squints his eyes in concentration.

        "Would that upset you?" He answers my question with a question that was... it was just simply too honest of a question.

           "Not at all, you're his Husband."  This answer is easy, mostly because it's a lie and I'm an actor at the end of the day.

         "I am his Husband, but I am not his submissive, it's a little more complicated than that." Alex speaks, before continuing...

        "Would you be interested in learning about it?" His question is weird and slightly awkward for me, as I almost feel the room fill up with heat.

         "If you want to talk about it." I answer. Again another lie, because deep down, I want to know everything about the two of them. Just as Alex is going to speak, I see Finn peek his head in the trailer to tell me I'm needed outside. Getting up from the table, I try and form some kind of goodbye.

"I have to get back to it. It was nice meeting and chatting with you Alex." I say politely, and in the tone I always use in tense situations that beg for decorum.

"Was it? Or was it a rude, arrogant and impetuous decision of mine, to come here, to your place of work and interrogate you? We also didn't chit-chat, we didn't talk about the weather or the news either, we talked about my Husbands dick..." My brows furrowed together tightly as Alex spoke. He got up from his seat and started a slow stalk towards me. Pressing my body against the trailer wall with his own body, I felt the heat of him and his hardening dick between my thighs.