Chapter 15 - ...for when...

Saville's POV:

And scream did I ever. Every thrust was rougher then the next, and each bite felt like he was puncturing my skin. I was sure to have bruises and marks covering my body, but even that thought made me horny.

I tried to keep up, flexing my back against the cold tile in the shower. Matching thrust for thrust was hard when his hand practically had a death-grip on my hips. It gave him leverage to slam in and out of me. We didn't have lube, just dropping water that was turning colder by the minute.

Alex's cock always made me irrationally happy. Just the simple thought that his perfect throbbing member was inside me; the one that I had virtually drooled over. It rippled in and out of my hole as he practically fucked me into the shower wall. Moan after moan left my lips as I absentmindedly begged for my Daddy to do something.

I didn't know what I wanted, but he seemed to anticipate it. His nails dragged across my hipbone yet supporting my ass, while his other hand wrapped around my short torso. He was using me for his pleasure, and from the growls he let out in my ear, I was doing good. I was a fuck-toy and in the moment, I was blissfully content with that.

As his orgasm approached, my neck took more of a beating then ever. His growls grew and with one last thrust he almost roared, while telling me to cum with him. I hadn't recognized what I was begging for in the moment, but now it was so clear. My mind was still happily foggy and dim, as my thoughts of pleading for release and permission flooded me.

I had been trained and educated on so many things involving BDSM, but I never actually got to be apart of this lifestyle. Many times over these past 5, 6 years had I imagined what it would have been like if I had done a few scenes. I didn't though. I dropped everything, all at once, for the chance of a lifetime.

Was it worth it? Yes.

Was I happy? No.

"What's got you so smiley?" I heard Alex ask as he walked into the room from the bathroom. I laid on the bed, naked and yet covered and warmed by the soft and thick comforter. I didn't realize I was smiling until he mentioned it, and just as he did, I blushed and hid under the covers.

"A whore one second and a shy little cutie the next?" Alex joked as he joined me in the bed. He pulled me out of my hiding place and practically smashed me against his chest.

My cheeks seemed to be constantly flushed around Alex and his husband. Something about them made me feel vulnerable and weak. I didn't particularly enjoy the feeling, but I did enjoy them. We didn't play around for the next few minutes, instead we just sat and relaxed with one another, and before I knew it, Alex was playing with one of the barbells in my nipples.

"Was it because you're a Masochist?" He asked, still fiddling with my jewelry, though not sexually. I looked at him for a second before answering, seriously contemplating... Did I want to go down this road?

"Not completely..." I responded and trailed off, while he looked at me with a soft and comforting smile.

                "Painful topic?" Alex asked concerned.

                "No. It was kinda just a lost chapter in my life. I didn't know who I was yet... I wanted to be different and then it became like an addiction. I loved getting new piercings or body mods." I tried to explain while remembering the far off memories; how everything that happened when I was young was effecting my actions.