Chapter 9 - Some Truth, More Lies

Saville's POV:

"Wait..." I say, and I'm already regretting asking him. Just a glance in those bright azure eyes and you can tell that you won't be able to hide from this boy.

"Yes?" Chase asks, looking at me, before returning to his place at the bar. He's close enough to hear me, so others won't be able to eavesdrop... smart...

"I've been having dreams... weird things that have... they make things seem... I don't know... I'm sorry for wasting your time, please, go enjoy your night." I stumble on my words, and so since I can't seem to form a genuine sentence, I decide to distance us, pushing him to leave me.

"Let me take a shot... Your having dreams of things that make everything you know, and understand seem different, and that scares you." Chase of course eloquently speaks a sentence that encompasses my feelings.

"Are you happy?" Chase asks out of no-where. He stares into my soul with those eyes at this bar in this dark club.

"I don't know." I say.

"Don't lie to me." Chase scolds me, while still staring me down.

"No, I'm not happy. But who is?" I ask, while chuckling a little; yet I can hear the sadness ring out in the sound. Looking up from the floor, I see Chase smiling at me with sympathy...

"Do you want my help?" Chase asks, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"How could you help me?" I ask sarcastically,

Without answering me, I see him pull me up from the bar. Before we leave and I follow Chase, which I am doing... I down the last of my drink. As we begin to walk, I notice that the boy in front of me is wearing a quite obvious collar that I hadn't noticed before. It's a large, leather strap that has big matte black spikes and beautiful crystalline diamonds.

From behind him, I can see the engraving etched into the padlock on back of the collar. "Daddies Princess". A weird smile spreads across my face as I watch this confident person, happy as can be, walking through this darkness like it's his personal haven. Maybe it is?

"It might get a little weird..." Chase warns as we approach the door to Mason's office. Almost bursting with laughter, I reply...

"Weirder?" I joke, in a blaisé tone. This only receives a smile from Chase as he knocks on the hard wooden door thrice. You can clearly hear on the other side an echoing "come in".

Walking into office, I'm surprised by the amount of people that Mason seems to be entertaining in here. Laid out on his desk is practically buckets of Chinese food. Though, after a scan of the room, I see no one seems to be eating anymore; it seems I've missed the dinner portion of the show.

Yet, I'm fascinated to see the new dynamics in the room as I watch. On the couch is a very large, probably the biggest man I've ever seen, cuddling a much smaller, yet quite impressively muscular boy. The boy is dressed in only finger-less padded gloves, thick calf length socks with sneakers and knee pads on.

The blue leather puppy hood on his head is mundane compared to the jockstrap that leaves his ass open to the air. A black silicone tail parts the boys asscheeks, which I can only assume is also acting as a buttplug. His numerous, large tattoos and muscles would've suggested that he was more dominant, but he remains sitting on the large man's lap with his tail wagging.

My eyes follow Chase as he walks into the room with such ease, passing by the puppy boy and giving him a pet on the head. He also quickly feeds him a fortune cookie, before addressing him as you would a dog.