Chapter 11 - Beginnings...

Chapter 11 -

Saville's POV:

I didn't get a chance to see the apartment last time I was here. So riding the elevator up to the Penthouse, I wondered if Elliot was going to allow me to look around this time. Though the thinly-veiled lust on his face warned me that a tour was probably out of the question.

What started out as a glance unknowingly became a staring contest. At least until Eli growled at me, almost daring me to keep doing it. My eyes snapped back to my feet, and yet I felt the tall man's broad chest behind me, pressing against my back.

I audibly swallowed, and almost in comical fashion, the elevator doors opened making the man behind me sigh loudly. He walked in front, holding the elevator open with one of his hands as he heatingly stared at my ass.

It's a spacious and open floor plan condo, allowing you to see the kitchen, dining room and living room in one shot. What stood out was the large TV that was being watched by a figure on the couch. He watched the bright and loud screen with fascination, while shirtless and eating popcorn.

Trying to figure out what he was watching, I stared at the television for some hint... As I realized what was being watched, I instantly rolled my eyes and yet smirked a little. I approached the couch from behind as Elliot followed quietly.

"...and to think I never won an Emmy for this show.", I grumbled sarcastically , looking down on Alex's face as he whipped his head around to look at me.

"He's been watching it for a week straight. I'm tired of it.", Eli revealed to me, as his husband only looked at the two of us, standing behind the couch in shock.

"Try filming it for 5 years... I'm tired of it too.", I joked as I looked at Elliot with a smile and roll of my eyes...

Deciding to go with what I had told Eli at the restaurant tonight, I started to saunter out of the open floor plan and headed for the hallway that led to the bedroom. Each step I took closer in the direction of their bedroom, I proceeded to remove my clothes. By the time I got to the beginning of the hall, I was left in just my underwear.

Looking over my shoulder, I smiled at the two men watching me with curiosity, fascination and lust. Since I needed them to follow me rather than just standing there, gawking at me, I slid my underwear down my legs. This only left them with a perfect view of my ass.

"I sincerely hope you boys are planning to cum tonight..." I teased, before continuing my path to their bedroom. I had only been in here one time before, but I knew the room when I saw it.

The bed was perfectly made, with a soft cotton comforter and just a few throw pillows. Kneeling in the center of it, I was a little surprised to see how big the bed was, since last time I didn't really notice.

Quickly the thoughts of why they needed such a large bed for just the two of them flooded me. Visions of other boys rolling around in pleasure flashed before my eyes. I couldn't escape the thoughts, the idea of being 'yet another', that was until my head was being pulled backwards.

The hand that was fisted in my hair tilted my entire head backwards and I was left with a vision of Elliot. His stern face had my cock hardening already, but his next words really did me in...

"I certainly hope you remember your place, Puppy."

My only response was a very audible whine that had Eli smirking at me and mumbling a "good boy". His hands started to travel the lengths of my body, as he kept his fist knotted in my hair. That was until I felt the bed dip in front of me, to which my head was released so I could see Alex approaching my front.