Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer

(Pictured above is: 'Soul Meets Body' by 'Death Cab for Cutie'. Play it when you see the time jump... or whenever)

Saville's POV:

I thought I would know more. When I was little, I thought by 23 I would know so much about life. I thought everything would feel settled and in place.

How silly of an idea.

My current theory is that no one truly knows what they are doing. Maybe I thought you got smarter? And I guess in a way you do learn lessons, but they aren't the one you want; nor need. Love should have been a class in school, something to study and try to understand.

Granted the feeling can never ever be fully encapsulated, yet everyone would like to try. Confidence is a huge bluff, and I should know... I've worn so many masks over the years, and so few of them I have picked myself.

Everything forces masks on you. Sometimes it's your parents and it's traumatic. Sometimes it's your life and keeping that mask on makes things better. Taking off the mask can become traumatizing in its own right.

If I'm being honest, I feel that's where I am at. I have worn too many masks to ever find my real face. Too many plastic smiles and crocodile tears, it's hard to find what's true anymore. In a world of FaceTune and the magic of Social Media, fake is the new normal.

I was standing in the shower early this morning, and I was happy. I had rolled out of sex-scented sheets, next to the most handsome men... and yet one thought kept tearing at me.

Maybe being forgotten would be relaxing. Maybe it would alleviate some of the pressure to make a difference or be remembered. Then the irony came, but I wouldn't quite realize it just yet.

Elliot went off to work, mouth filled with promises of vengeance. He promised Alex that nothing about his life would be made without his consent. I simply laid back into bed with the sleeping bear, and curled into his warmth. I say bear, but he's more muscular that that.

His body hair was more like fur, and it only added to both his comfy-ness and his sex appeal. I felt so small next to him, and despite how I felt in the beginning, I was liking it more and more.

"If you keep humping me Little Pup, we won't get any more sleep this morning." His voice was a deep grumble that sounded more like a growl.

I truly didn't mean to 'hump' him, I was simply pressing myself against him repeatedly. Then again, I wouldn't mind waking up, especially if he was doing it. My only reply to him was a rather high-pitched whine that sounded too wanton for my liking.

"You know what..." Alex rumbled, and before I knew it, I was placed on top of his body. My ass was on his pelvis as he laid in bed and gripped my hips with his paws.

He wasted no time and without warning or any preparation, slammed his entire length inside of me. My scream was shouted up at the ceiling, and thankfully not in his ear. I could feel the pulsing of my own ring of muscles and the cock buried deep inside.

"Daddy!!" I gasped, as Alex started to thrust into me with his full force. My head was buried in his neck as he went to town on my ass, slamming my hips down onto him the whole time.

"That's my good little boy, taking his Daddies cock like a champ. Your such a pro at this, such a good slut for me. Milk my cock!" He groaned in my ear only pushing me over the cliff as I felt him erupt inside me.

Just as my breathing slowed down, and my heart rate returned to normal. I felt Daddy snake his hand in between our touching stomachs. I feared he would be upset with me for cumming without permission, but he simply brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked then clean.