Chapter 5 - Who Got Hurt?

Chapter 5

(Lawyer's Office pictured above)

Saville's POV:

Waking up I was startled to find the very-early morning sunlight peaking through bedroom windows I didn't know. Just as I awoke, my last night rushed back to my memory. Turning over in bed, I saw the Man that had fucked me just a few hours ago, fast asleep. He looked even more gorgeous while he slept, his dominating aura slipped away, and he looked sweet and almost funny.

Suddenly my eyes filled with tears and I quickly rushed out of bed soundlessly, and found the bathroom instantly. Taking a few deep breaths, I forced my tears back down and the ache in my heart away. Peeing quickly, I looked into the mirror in shock. My neck was covered in hickies, splotches of red and purple trailed down my chest. Several bruises laid on my hips, while I had red rings around my wrist from the restraints.

More tears pooled in my eyes, and this time, I couldn't keep them from falling. Last night flashed across my eyes slowly and it only proved to make me more upset. I thought last night that going home with someone would make my marriage problems simpler. Maybe doing what my husband did...cheat...would make me feel better. But it didn't. Shocker!

I couldn't hurt him the way he had hurt me. I wasn't capable of it. I wasn't that kind of person, and so cheating, even when it didn't really matter, hurt me.

Walking out of the bathroom, I found a small piece of paper and began to write a note to the sleeping man in bed. He was a kind person. He had taken care of me, sexually, emotionally and physically. I felt the effects of his massage upon waking. His aftercare was perfect, and just knowing that he did that to me, was making me cry more.

Honey-Eyes,
I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, but it would have just hurt us both more. Thank you, for everything you did... and you did do a lot for me...so thank you...
Savvy.

My note was quick, probably too quick, and it would hurt him anyway, but I couldn't think about that. I could only hope that he assumed this was a one-night stand, and thought I meant nothing.

________

"Please don't fucking ditch me again.", Finn spoke as I walked into my hotel room. Handing him a cup of coffee that I had gotten for him when I stopped at Starbucks for myself, I soon flung myself onto "my" queen-sized bed.

"I texted you. I left a note, but believe me, I'm feeling just as bad as you want me too." I replied to Finn as I laid on the bed thinking about my actions and what they meant, and really, if they meant anything.

"Why? What happened?", Finn asked in a small voice from across the room, sitting in "his" queen-sized bed.

"Nothing I didn't have coming." I mumbled, before getting up and actively trying to repel thoughts of last night in its entirety.

I took a shower in silence, letting the hot steamy water cascade down my body. The relaxation only reminded me of the massage I had received when passed out from pleasure. Every delightful and warm memory I had from last night turned dark. It reminded me that I wasn't any better than my husband, I was a cheater too.

While my marriage was awful, and I had to deal with the unending infidelity. I always knew that I wasn't like him,. I didn't do what he did, and in some small, minuscule way that made me feel good. Now, I could only say that he had pushed me to do what I did... but was that true?