Chapter 4 - Panting in Pleasure

Chapter 4

Saville's POV:

      "Let's get out of here then." The Honey-Eyed Man spoke deeply, offering his hand to me. Its invitation was obvious, but I wanted it, so I accepted the hand and began to follow the man towards the exit.

       I should have felt something, something bad or nervous but I didn't. I wasn't numb though and that was a sort of freeing feeling. My thoughts weren't centered around myself and the problems I had created and trapped myself with. My thoughts were on the beautiful man leading me to his car. Holding his warm hand was like holding the hand of a close friend or someone whom you had known for years and trusted. I wasn't scared. I was... ok...

       "If you want, I can take you home and we can forget all this?" The Honey-Eyed man asked after settling us both into the plush warm leather seats of his expensive car.

       "Why would I want that?" I asked back in a shocked, yet tame tone.

         "Because once your in my bed, I don't think I'm ever going to get enough of you." His voice rung out in the enclosed space so deep and gravely that I'm tempted to call it a growl.

        "Sounds good to me." I replied, smirking at the man from under my lashes. Since, for some reason, this man and his presence brought out a shy side of mine that I hadn't seen for a while.

         "Me to..." The manly tone of his fueled the growing fire in my stomach. The comfortable husk and warmth of his voice that was twinged with lust and want. Though I could feel my phone repeatedly vibrate with notifications, I kept my hands in my lap ignoring the annoyance as we drove.

        I only periodically looked up to see exactly where we were, where we were heading and to make sure I was safe. Other than that, I kept my eyes on my clammy hands that twisted in my lap. Out of nowhere, a much larger hand reached across the car console and took my hand from my lap. Though I was clammy, he gripped harder onto my appendage in a comforting, safety sort of way.

        I glanced at the man that watched me out of the corner of his eye as he drove us in calm silence. As I caught his eye, I looked away because the feel of his hand and the look he gave me had a tear run slowly down my cheek. So, I stared out the passenger side window and took several deep breathe in a effort to suppress those emotions.

_______

          Arriving at his apartment, he pulled the car into an underground parking lot and proceeded to get out of the car, before opening my door for me. Again, he asked for my hand to help me out and I accepted, yet again. The caring look on his face was mixed with one of want and need but also lust that I could clearly tell he was holding back. As we walked across the parking lot, he kept one of his large arm and hand wrapped around my waist.

         Entering the elevator, he pressed the 'PT' button that soon soared us to the top floor of a very tall building. Just as the door opened and we exited into a small vestibule in front of a door that he hastily keyed open. Gesturing for me to enter, I did first and momentarily took in the lite up the beautiful Penthouse apartment. I only got a moment to take it in, before the man had slammed my body against the nearest wall.

         He immediately located my neck with his tongue, while his paws started to roam my smaller, yet toned body. Almost immediately I was moaning and panting from the action and feelings that engulfed my brain. I had several questions, and a few worries that had to be left unspoken for now. As his mouth came to my own, I feared that this moment would turn him off but went into the kiss holding nothing back.