Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise

(Sickboy by The Chainsmokers; featured above)

Saville's POV

It was like a windstorm inside my head. Tongues and hands groped my body in lascivious ways that shouldn't be legal. I felt 4 hands roam my body while pulling and pinching different areas. It felt so good to be held up against this wall, supportive and yet restraining too.

Every bite of my neck solicited more pants and mumbled moans from my mouth. Eli and Alex didn't seem to care about people catching us in the hotel hallways, and as they played with me, neither did I.

I was aching to be used again by these men. I wanted nothing more than to kneel down and beg for one of them to give me what I want. The bittersweet taste of their release was practically impossible to forget. Every stroke of my body only turned me on more, as did the lose of my strength around them.

"...and you called me a Cheater." I heard a deathly familiar voice ring out several feet away from me. Only after hearing this did Elliot and Alex stop teasing me to look who was speaking.

I already knew.

"It's not cheating if you're already filing for divorce." I spoke, pushing my body off the wall and sauntered over to my soon-to-be ex-husband. His face seemed to constantly be pulled into this shit-eating smirk nowadays.

"Can we be done?" He asked, his confidence and basic "asshole-ary" was more than visible. As he waited for my response, I started to laugh loudly. I'm sure it seemed crazy and all-in-all, this relationship and situation might as well be making me insane.

"You crossed a line bringing my parents into this. Between that and insinuating that I used to cut myself, we are far from over. May I remind you, you're the one that wanted to play this out in front of an audience." I practically yelled, yet thought better of it since people were probably sleeping.

"You can call them 'modifications' if you want. But they just show how weak and pathetic you are." Gil's voice came out in a mocking tone that soon turned to one of hate. I could feel Eli and Alex's throats rumble with anger behind me.

"Hopefully your attitude will change by tomorrow." I warned wearing a smile. My husband's face fell almost immediately, and his eyes clouded in fear despite his shows of strength.

"What have you done?!" He asks, the words slipping from behind clenched teeth. Despite not wanting anyone to ever know this shit, I only had so many cards to play and this was one hand I couldn't fold.

"Just shared a few home videos of ours. You can find out which ones in particular tomorrow with the rest of the world. Just make sure you have a lawyer present." I say before I can feel my head snap to the side and blood begins to fill my mouth. Running my tongues around my mouth, I quickly check for major injury and thankfully feel none.

Looking up, I see Alex has pinned my squirming husband securely against a wall. Eli gently picks up my face with his palm and wipes a line of blood away. Smiling at him, I move away and creep up towards the man that punched me.

"I told you once Gillian. You can't hurt me anymore. I'm numb. I just sincerely hope you aren't." Threatening this man has become my new favorite thing to do, well let me correct that. Kicking him in the balls is now my favorite thing to do.

As he doubles over in pain, he mumbles out curses towards me. I don't pay any attention as I move to leave and go into my hotel room. Despite my efforts, I feel Eli and Alex grab me softly and begin to lead me down the hall and into the stairwell.