Chapter 20 - Fuck Me a Win

Saville's POV:

I was choking; and I loved it.

Master's repeated sharp snap of his hips sent his long pulsating cock deep inside me. I could feel his meat push past my gag reflex, but the intense pleasure of my contracting throat was too much.

I was nauseous, but was also satisfied by it. My head was spinning as he held his cock in my mouth, blocking my airflow. Even with the spiny sensations, I kept licking the underside of his shaft.

His pubic hair and groin smelled musky just as I had fantasized it would. The skin was warm pressed against my face. A tight and controlling hand was tangled in my hair. Master was using it like reigns as he facefucked me.

Moans and whimpers kept leaving my mouth, past the dick, as Alex began playing with me backside. He gripped my ass painfully, running his nails over the fleshy mounds. The marks he would leave were inevitable, and I couldn't wait to see them. As expected, he slipped a tight cock ring around the base of my balls.

I didn't care to complain, as I knew it would do nothing. They wanted to play with me, and I was craving it more than I had been before. My desire had risen to dangerous levels, and this included the possibility of getting me in trouble.

You know that feeling. It's when your masturbating or fucking, your receiving so much pleasure. The feeling is overwhelming, and it's so easily taken away. In that moment, you know just as I do, that you would do anything anyone asked so you could keep feeling good. It was boundless and the limits your willing to break are dangerous.

While I knew this, I knew it all; I didn't stop.

"We're going to try something a little different Puppy..." Daddy spoke from behind me, speaking almost directly into my hole.

It was now that I felt a strange sensation. My bound wrists were being pulled further back down my back. And at the same time, my ringed-up balls were pulled in the same direction. I didn't realize they were being bound to one another... until I felt the first hit.

What felt like such a thin and small cane, delivered such pain to my blue balls. I twitched every time the thing was run over them, yet when the cane hit... I screamed around the cock in my mouth.

Maybe it turned him on too, but Eli only pushed further into my throat as I let out a soft scream. His fist clenched in my hair, pulling it and making my hole more convenient for him.

Daddy kept up the soft hits on my swollen balls, as Master fucked my throat. I was lost. Everything was becoming to overwhelming, but I didn't want to slip... not yet.

"Look at your beautiful ass, all angry and stripped red. I don't think I have the patience to prep it." Daddy spoke forcefully from behind me, as he ran his hands on my wee cheeks.

His words scared me, since I knew exactly how wide and long his infamous dick was. Despite what he said, I could soon feel a couple cold slicked fingers press against my hole. It was soft, almost massaging the surface which caused my muscles to relax and let him in easily. As his fat fingers entered me, I could feel him place more and more lube.

He kept adding lube, not stopping until his rough rhythmic finger fucking was causing squishing and popping noises. My ass was audibly being fucked, and the lube was dripping and slithering down onto the tip of my cock.

Neither Eli or Alex stopped when I made sounds. Whether I whimper, moaned or screamed, neither of them seemed to spare a second glance.

It didn't take long for Alex to remove the chain linking my balls to my wrists, and just as he did, he slammed into me. His entire 8.3 inch long, 5.5 inch thick cock was completely shoved inside me with one thrust.