Two Surprises From James

Kristy's POV

He was just sitting there mumbling and I couldn't take it anymore. I lent in and he did as well and we kissed. Yes I kissed my teacher and there was nothing he could do to stop it but he didn't want it to stop. It was only for a couple of seconds but it was so sweet and real. But it wasn't the kiss that was amazing. The fact that it was with my teacher.

That made it a forbidden kiss.

James looked at me for a moment. We stared into each other's eyes until he went to kiss me again.

'James I've got to go! Sorry!' and I stepped out of the car. I had only just made it to my room when I collapsed; I had just kissed my College English teacher. Oh and my parents made me come here to get away from boys. Ay Ay Ay! Ha I sound like the bumblebee man from the Simpsons.

James' POV

She left me sitting in my car, she just left. Why? Most girls would be all over me but her she tries to avoid me. I needed to talk to her. I did my rounds really quickly then went to her room. I knock on the door not knowing what would happen. The door opened.

'James?!'

'Um Kristy Uh Can I come in?'

'Sure.' she said kinda scared-ish.

I sat down on her bed and she sat next to me. I swallowed hard. I had to get this out.

'Kristy?' She looked at me. 'See I like you, I really do but your still underage for another 6 days so, I would love to go out with you but can we wait 6 days until you’re of age? So in other words will you go out with me in 6 days?' God I must seem like a jerk right now.

'Yes James.' Wait WHAT?!!!!!! 'I will go out with you in 6 days if you do one thing for me?'

'What?' I asked curiously.

'One kiss.'

I nodded my head in agreement and lent it for the kiss. It was amazing, no words could explain it. My tongue licked her bottom lip asking for access into her mouth. She allowed I and my tongue invaded her mouth and we sat there in a passionate kiss for minutes. She had her arms around my neck and a hand in my hair, and my arms were around her waist. It was her and me and no one else, Until I realised she wasn't 18 yet so I broke away and left the room blowing her a kiss on my way out.

I got into my room and slumped on my bed. I had only known Kristy for two days and I was…

In love with her.

Kristy's POV

Why did I agree to go out with him? He is my teacher for god’s sake. Also, Why did I kiss him again we had only known each other for 2 days and I knew that he would go to Jail because of me if anyone knew but the thing was I knew that we were meant to be.

I sent a text to James wanting to know if he regret it. I waited a long time for a reply until I finally got one.

Message from James

No

Quik quiz

When is ur free period this week?

Love James

Message To James

Middle 2 on Wed

y?

Love Kristy!

What could he be possibly wondering for knowing when my free periods are? What does he want to plan?

Then I heard my favourite song playing 'The Real Slim Shady" By Eminem from my phone. James was calling me! (A/N: When there is phone calls I use Initials.)