Meeting Her

James' POV

Sitting at the diner bench my mind was elsewhere. I'm only 23 and I am going to be teaching English at The Californian College for Girls. Aren't they meant to have female teachers as well?

I am James Taylor, just your average run of the mills 23 year old male, minus the girlfriend part. See I have Sea-Green eyes and Jet black hair and a body most guys would die for. See my girlfriend at the time; Julia dumped me two weeks after I got the position to teach. What is with women?

Drinking is the only thing to get my mind off things, I would be drinking alcohol if I could but I have to drive the rest of the way so Coffee is a good substitute. Two young looking girls walking in giggling and went straight to the bathroom. To do their make-up probably. Then probably ten minutes later they still hadn't come out but another girl their age walked in through the door. She had long flowing brown hair and dark brown almost black eyes. She looked around for a moment then walked off to one of the booths.

She was perfect. Perfectly rounded body, and butt may I add not that I way perving or anything but damn she looked good.

'Another Coffee, Sir? Sir?'

This voice brought me back to the real world.

'Uh yes thanks.' The girl poured my drink. 'Hey did you have a piece of paper and a pen I could borrow?'

'Yeah I'll just grab that for you sir.'

The two girls from early finally came out of the bathroom and embraced the girl with the brown hair.

'OMG Kristy!!!' I heard one of the cry out.

Kristy. The girl who seems that she came straight out of a photo-shopped magazine's name was Kristy.

'Here you go Sir anything else I could do for you?' I could tell that this girl was flirting with me.

'No thanks.'

I stared at her for a while until her friend tapped her on the shoulder and whispered something to her. She looked towards me and our eyes met. I stared into her beautiful eyes, winking once or twice and her blushing, until she gazed over to the door breaking the eye contact.

'Damien.'

A young man walked into the room same age as the girls and Kristy ran up to him and easily winded him with the hug she gave him. The first thing that came to my mind was "This is her Boyfriend!" But then at a second glance I saw it in his eyes. He was Gay. Not that I have anything against them but I can tell.

'OK, Ok, Okaaaay. You can let go now Crispy.' She punched him. Wow Witty and Drop Dead Gorgeous. What else could you want in a girl? Well Brains.

I wrote the note I was going to give to her.

'Excuse me?' I said to the girl. 'Could you give this to the girl with the Brown hair please?'

She grunted. Not very lady like. Kristy came up to pay and she got given the note. She glanced at me and I winked. She blushed. Her and her friends left the boy first then the two other girls, but Kristy stopped and read my note. She got a piece of paper and wrote a note herself and left it on my window screen.

Right after she left I paid for my coffee and went to leave. I grabbed the note off my window screen, sat in the driver's seat and read it aloud just so I could hear it.

'James,

Quick question, did you go through tenth grade English?

If you did you should know that a question mark should not ever be followed by a comma.'

And there's the brains I was looking for. I continued to read.

'As for where I am going, To The Californian College for Girls.

0408264090.

Kristy.

P.S That is my name.

P.P.S Yes I know you think I'm hot. Who Wouldn't?'

I had a mini Party on the inside, I might be her teacher.

Wait.

I might be her teacher and I like her. Who knows how this will turn out?

The one thing I knew for sure was I would be seeing her again very soon.

For some unknown reason I turned the piece of paper over and it had some writing on the back.

If you are going anywhere near my college it is my birthday in week. If you want to get a drink with me that would be cool.

My heart stopped. We hadn't even talked and she already asked me out on a date. Of course I shouldn't go but she is only a minor for another week, so of course I will. I grabbed my mobile straight up and added her as a contact, then messaged her.

Message to Kristy

Hi

James!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok so they haven't talked yet but they are going on a date maybe?

Please Vote and Comment and Fan Me!

Lots of Love,

Stormi