Meeting His Parents and An Old Friend

James' POV = Saturday 18th of September

Saturday came around quicker than I wanted it too. Kristy was meeting my brother and his Fiancée Liza who I was meeting for the first time and they are getting married in three weeks, Mum and Jamie. I was really nervous about if they would like her or not. I don't even know if her brother liked me. I hope he did. The dinner started at eight and it was seven at the moment. Then I got a text from Trevor.

Message from Trev

Hey bro,

Dinner is at my hotel.

The Hilton

Is formal.

Cya in an hour

Trev!

I didn't bother responding but just called Kristy.

K: Speak. I'm in a rush.

J: Sup Girlfriend.

K: Oh hey, Nothing just getting ready for dinner

J: Just so you know it's formal.

K: I guessed that. What time do I need to be ready by?

J: Eight.

K: EIGHT! Ok well see you then. Bye

J: Bye love you

K: Love ya too

She hung up and I was beaming. She said she loved me. She had before but still I love hearing her say it. I got in my suit and waited for her to text me saying she was ready.

Kristy's POV

OH MY GOD!!! I have too many dresses. I ended up with the aqua dress and the aqua heels because Freya said they looked best. She did my hair, straightening it and then putting in a headband to match my dress. I then texted James and said I was ready. He came to the door to meet me and I said goodbye to Freya who was now drawing and walked out with him. Just as we got to his car I saw him check his phone.

'You look beautiful tonight Kristy and Trevor is sending a Limo to pick us up. So we have a five minute wait.' He said to me. I blushed at the fact that he called me beautiful.

'You don't look so bad yourself.' I saw a light blush creep up his cheeks as I said that, He is so cute.

We talked for a while and then the black limo turned up. The driver opened the door for us to get in. But before I could step in front of the door a young girl about fourteen bounded out and into James' arms. An older woman was sitting there with a smile on her face. She didn't look older than forty two or so and must have been James' mother which makes the girl Jamie.

'Hi, You must be Kristy.' She said in her bright, bubbly voice. 'I'm Jamie Louise Taylor. Are you in love with JJ?'

I looked at James. He was looking rather embarrassed. 'JJ?' I said to him before turning back to Jamie. 'I am Jamie. He is such a sweet guy.' I saw James out of the corner of my eye blushing.

'Well we best be off Jamie, You can talk to Kristy in the Limo.' James said holding the door for me and Jamie. I finally got a good look at her and her dress, light purple in colour was just bright enough to compliment her blond hair. She looked really beautiful.

'You must be Kristy. James has told me so much about you. I am Justine Taylor. It's nice to meet you finally.' James' Mum said. 'And may I say you look beautiful for your age.'

I looked over at James with a "SHE KNOWS" type look. He knew what I meant and sent back a "She's My Mum what do you expect" look. I understood that he and his family were close but not "That" close.