Birthday Guests

Kristy's POV

I woke up in James arms and breathed out. It was really good to have that comfort there. I looked over at his alarm clock and jolted out of bed. It was nine. Luci and Lorna would be at my door at nine thirty.

'CRAP!!'

A shirtless James sat up. 'What's wrong?'

'I'm going to Damien's place for my birthday and I'm leaving in half an hour. Do you want to come?'

'Sure but first. My brother is in town and I was wondering would you like to come to dinner with my family next Saturday.'

'Yeah sure. I got to go. See ya in forty mins at my car.' I gave him a quick kiss and ran out the door with my jacket, Shoes and socks in my hands.

Luci's POV (Yeah I went there XP)

I woke Lorna up and we went to Kristy's room because she was giving us a lift to Damien's place. We went to her room and knocked on the door to find no answer. I knocked again then saw Kristy running out of James' room jacket, shoes and socks in hand.

'Crazy night, Kristy?' I asked.

Her reaction was funny. She was so embarrassed I laughed.

Kristy's POV

OH CRAP!!!! Lorna and Luci just saw me coming out of James' room. I am doomed. I walked into my room with them following.

'Guys it's not how it looks.'

'Well it looks like you and James are a couple and after not being able to sleep you both spent the night in the same room.' Lorna said still looking at her phone screen.

'Yeah we that sums it up apart from Olivia turning up naked and drunk.'

'Okay!' She said very awkwardly. 'So go get dressed and meet us back outside in thirty minutes.'

'Okay, do you mind if James comes along? I need him to meet Damien and Charlie.'

'Yeah that's fine.' Luci said very unenthusiastically. They walked out and left me in my room to get dressed.  I decided I would write some of my story for English.

"I walked into the room and saw a boy sitting alone by the fire. He looked familiar but I just couldn't pin a name on him. He turned around to see me standing in the doorway. I saw immediately that it was the prince and he had been crying.

'Go away' he screamed at me. 'I do not want to be around lousy staff at the moment.'

I walked off on the brink of tears. He does not know how long I have wanted to show him my real identity but not being able to until the ball. I love Blaine and I just need for him to know the real me."

I put my laptop away and got on my stone washed denim short shorts and purple tank top and walked out to my car. James, Lorna and Luci were standing there waiting for me and they were talking. I walked over and found out that Lorna and Luci would be driving by themselves in my car and James and I will go in his car. They headed off first and James and I sat in his car. He started the engine. We headed off before he asked.

'So where is Damien's house?'

'234 Rockley Street. Do you know where that is?'

'Yeah and by the way you look good.' I blushed.

We arrived at Damien's place to see Charlie's car in the drive. He opened the car door for me and let me out before giving me a kiss as we walked to the front door. I knocked and Damien opened the door.

'Crispy!!' Damien shouted wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me in the door and James followed. 'Hey I remember you. You were the guy from the diner. I'm Damien. So why are you here?'

James went open his mouth when I spoke for him.

'He gave me his number at the diner and we started talking we went on a date and learnt more about each other. Then I found out he was my English teacher and it got weird from there and then this morning he asked me out. And I said yes.'

'Isn't that against the rules…? I'm sorry I don’t know your name.'

'James.' James said extending his hand. 'I looked it up in the school files and there is nothing against it.'

'Nice to meet you James I am Charlie and this is my boyfriend Damien.' Charlie said whilst I hugged him.

'Charlie, please don’t tell Dad.' I begged.

'Well you haven't told about Damien and me so we'll keep your secret for now.'

'Thank you. So who’s up for a water fight?' I asked running to get the best water guns.

Damien quickly ran in front of me followed by James and Charlie. I was able to get a good water gun as well as two dozen water balloons. I saw that the other girls weren't joining in which meant it was every man for themselves. I filled up the water balloons and took my usual position. James unknowing walked around the corner water gun in hand. I jumped out and threw my water balloons at him. He yelped in surprise and dropped his water gun.

'WHAT THE HELL KRISTY?' He yelled. By now his abs were showing through his shirt.

'I was just playing by the ruled James.' I said sweetly.

I turned around to run off before forgetting that all of my water balloons were there. I felt one hit my back and I screamed and spun around before another in my chest. I fell against the wall and felt James pick me up and fling me over his shoulder. He walked away from where we were and I heard Damien and Charlie cheering. Then I was thrown up and plunged into the water. James had thrown me into the pool. I resurfaced to the wind hitting my face. I am just happy that it is only the start of fall.

'JAMES!!!' I screamed as loud as I could.

The boys looked at me and just laughed. I went up to the side of the pool and pretended to have trouble getting out. James came over to the side and reached his hand out. I grabbed it and pulled him into the water. I then got out and went to get a towel from the bucket. I then saw Damien and Charlie leaning over the pool. I knew what James was doing. I went over and pushed them both in. James popped up alongside Charlie and Damien and laughed. I then dived into the deep end and swum though each of their legs. Damien jumped into Charlie's arms.

'SHARK!!' He screamed. I resurfaced and laughed along with Charlie and James.

We all got out of the pool and dried off before going inside to watch Fight Club. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!! (A/N Mine Too, He he) Once the movie had finished. I stood up and said.

'Well we should be getting back to get changed for out night out drinking.' Luci and Lorna left leaving James, Charlie, Damien and I in the room. 'James could you go out to the car. I need to talk to these two.' He nodded and said a polite goodbye before leaving.

'What did you need to talk to us about Kristy?' Charlie asked.

'Well I just wanted to ask what you thought of James.'

'Truthfully?' I nodded. 'Kristy, I think he is amazing. I don't know how Dad will react bout this but we approve.' Damien said.

'Well I don't know how Dad will react to you two either but who cares.' I replied. We laughed. I hugged each of them before heading out to the car.

'What was that about?' James asked.

'Nothing.' I sighed knowing that someone approved.