State wide Competition Rules and Regulations

Kristy's POV

James was on my left and Sebastian was on my right, both in love with me. Seb pretending to be and James truly. They didn't talk to me or each other throughout the whole flight. As I said that was going to be a long flight. We landed at the Los Angeles airport and were met there by a limo to take us to our hotel. The Hotel was huge. Thirty floors easily. I saw Mum, Dad, Charlie, Damien and Sam standing out the front. When the driver of the Limo opened the door I ran out the door into Sam's arms.

'Hey sis. You've grown up a bit since we last saw you.' He said. Next I went to Charlie and Damien, then Mum, then Dad.

'Dad, this is James, my English Teacher, Suzan, my Music teacher and her boyfriend Matt, Olivia, April, Freya, Emma and Sebastian my boyfriend.' I introduced them all in turn.

I stood my Sebastian's side and he put his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him and realised what he meant. I put my arm around his waist and leant in to him. James's hands had been made into fists and his knuckles were going white from the pressure.

'Nice to meet you all. Sebastian may I talk to you the rest of you may go and get settled into your rooms.' Sebastian gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked off behind my dad while we all went up to our rooms. James and I walked together and the rest followed. Our rooms were all on the twenty ninth floor and my family was on the eighteenth which meant I had some form of privacy.

James and I walked into his room which is conjoined to Sebastian and I's. I went into mine and saw that there were two double beds. I felt a lot better than if we had to share. I put all my clothes away into my wardrobe and then went to see James again. I walked into his room and heard his shower going. I waited on his bed playing on my phone until he came out. James came out of the shower with only a towel on.

'Kristy? What are you doing here?' James said to me. I sat up on his bed and crossed my legs.

'Aren't I allowed to see my boyfriend?'

'Yes, but you aren't with me for the moment.'

'James, I came to talk to you about Seb and me. You need to promise me that you will never lose your temper if Seb and I were together. Because you have to know that Seb and I will kiss and hug and hold hands over the next week. So I will most likey be going along with it. So please promise me you won’t hit him.'

'Kristy you know I won't. I may want to all the time but I won't because I am not that stupid. I know doing that will cause you to break up with me and I can't have that happen.' He came and sat down next to me. 'I care about you too much and I know that this is all an act. I love you and nothing you can do over the next week can change this.'

'I love you too James. I've gotta go.' I said when I heard the door close in my room. I gave him a quick kiss.

I walked into my room and saw Sebastian on his bed nursing his eye. He took his hand off for only a second and I saw the black eye that was forming on his cheek and eye.

'Seb.' I yelled running to the bar fridge and getting out the icepack I saw in there earlier. 'Did my Dad do this to you?' He shook his head. 'Who did then?'

'You'll find out soon enough.' He said taking the icepack out of my hands. 'Have a shower. I'm gonna get some sleep.' He said leaning back into his pillows and closing his eyes.

Sebastian's POV

'Nice to meet you all. Sebastian may I talk to you the rest of you may go and get settled into your rooms.' Kristy's Dad said.  I gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked off behind her dad while they all went up to their rooms.