Saturday Night Preparation

James' POV

Saturday Night

Finally Saturday night came as quick as I wanted it to. I was in my tuxedo and was waiting for conformation from Kristy that she was ready. Whilst waiting I went back over the messages from our fight.

Message From Kristy

What do u think ur doing?!

Love Kristy

Message To Kristy

Since u decided to make me sing

I will make u sing

MWAH HA HA HA HAAAAA

Love James <3

Message From Kristy

1stly STOP MESSAGING ME IN CLASS

2ndly u Bitch

And 3rdly Why do u care

Oh a 4thly what is with the heart

Kristy

Message To Kristy

I care cause I luv u

The <3 was cause I luv u

And please can we talk.

A Very upset James.

Then I saw after that last message from me that it had not received behind that actual message. So she never knew exactly how I felt towards her.

Kristy's POV

What was I to wear? My dorm was scattered with my dresses not knowing what one to wear. I have an idea.

Message to James

Hey

Wat is ur fav colour?

Please answer quik.

Love Kristy

Only a few seconds passed.

Message From James

Hey

Blue y?

James

What no "Love James"? Wow he must either be nervous or just forgetful.

Message to James

None of ur business.

And y no luv James

Love Kristy

Message From James

Because I tell u enough don’t I

Love James

I blushed from that message. He does tell me heaps. Ok so I ended up deciding on the royal blue strapless dress with my blue heels along with my diamond earrings and necklace that James gave me. My dress was very hugging. So then I texted James to come and pick me up. He knocked and came in and his expression was priceless. He looked so absolutely gobsmacked. It was hilarious. I laughed so loud he ran over and clamped his hand down on my mouth.

'Shut up!' He scolded me.

I inched his hand off my mouth and snapped out. 'Fine then no date!' and I ran into my bathroom and locked the door so James couldn’t get in.

'Kristy, Let me in.'

'No not until you apologise for scolding me.'

'Fine. I'm sorry.'

'Really?'

'Yes.'

I walked out to find James had disappeared. I heard some breathing coming from behind me and turned around to find James standing there. He gave me a hug and took my hand in his. I pulled away knowing that we couldn't walk like that in the school. He must have realised what I meant and he walked out of my room. I knew that he wanted me to meet him at his car so no one would see us together. What can I say great minds think alike. He met me at the car as I got in he blindfolded me. I didn't worry about it but just sat in the car as he sang along really off key to "Let me love you" By Neyo.

'Girl let me love you, and I will love you. Until you learn to love yourself. Girl let me love you, and …'

'SHUT UP!' I screamed to James.

'Fine just because I am a better singer than you.' He replied smugly.

'Wow you are very egotistical. You know that?'

'Wow little Kristy is resulting to big words to make her seem smarter.'

'So aren't I smart anymore?'

'Of course you are. That's one of the reasons I like you Kristy.'

I giggled as we rode the rest of the way in silence.