Closet Jokes

Kristy's POV

As I walked off to head back to my room I smiled to myself. James is so gullible.  I hummed to myself the one song I can't get out of my head at the moment, "New Divide" Linkin Park.

Once back at my room I sat down on my bed hands behind my head and staring up at the ceiling just lying there. Now I no longer have dance rehearsals I have nothing to do. Maybe I'll find Seb and annoy him? Just then Seb walked through the door.

'Speak of the devil.' I said sitting up and looking over at him.

'Hm.' He huffed and sat down on his bed.

'What's wrong?'

'Mum wants to have dinner with me tonight.'

'And?'

'She wants you to come.'

'And that's an issue why?'

'Because, you're back together with James and I have no idea how he'll react to us being alone together.'

'I'm not going out with him again.' I said back to him laying back down on my bed and throwing my small pillow up and catching it.

'What? I thought that's why you wanted Karla and me to leave.'

'No, Youse were just annoying me. I needed time with him alone.'

'That makes sense. So go and have a shower and get dressed we leave in a half hour.' He said getting up off the bed and going to his suitcase. I got up and went to mine.

'How fancy?'

'Fanciest.' He answered simply as I walked into James' room for a shower.

I had a long, hot shower but didn't bother washing my hair. I could do it before my performance tomorrow. As I came back out of the shower just with my towel around me I saw something glittering on James' bedside table.

Being curious I went over and had a look. I saw that it was the necklace and rings threaded on it that I left outside the changing room earlier after stealing them out of his back pocket. I grabbed it and stuffed it down my cleavage. (Don’t judge it is the best place when you have no bag or pocket.)

On the incredibly short walk back to my room I couldn't help but my mind wandering to how the necklace got there. I didn't hear or see him go in unless it was when I was in the shower. Sneaky bastard. I went into my room and heard Seb's voice above the running water of the shower. I sat on the bed listening to his beautiful tone.

'If you've ever wondered why. Disney tales all end in lies, here's what happened after all their dreams came true.'

I tried not to laugh at him singing about Disney princesses. But contained it as a continued to listen.

'I loved being princess down in, this beautiful ocean blue. But mermaids are going missing. The end up in someone's stew. So just try and put yourself in, to somebody else's gills. You're killing my ecosystem. With fishing and oil spills. Thankyou BP. Thankyou BP. The British are killing; oil is spilling; now I can't see my eyes! Chinamen feast on flounder's fins. Plus the Japanese killed all my whale friends. Oceans are browning. I think I'm drowning thanks to BP.'

I went and decided to to get dressed while I continued to listen in on Seb singing 'After Ever After' by Paint. After getting on my underwear and bra there was a knock on my room's door. I grabbed the nearest piece of clothing, Seb's hoodie and put it on. It came to mid-thigh so I was happy. I answered the door and saw James standing there.

'Can I come in?'

'Yeah, just be quiet.'

'Why?'