Prologue

Kristy's POV

'Mum let go will you? I'm going to be back in six months.' I managed to get out though Mum was crushing me.

'See ya little sis,' Charlie and Sam said in unison, 'Don't forget about us.' It is kinda scaring them always finishing each other’s sentences and stuff like that though they were born three years apart.

I got in my new convertible and drove to The Californian College for girls in San Fransisco where I would be studying for the next three years if I want a full course to be an Elementary School Teacher.

My Name is Kristy Stuart and I am 17 years and 358 days of age and still a virgin, yeah sad isn't it but the only reason I have to go to an all-girls school is because well the last boyfriend I had bashed the shit out of me so my Dad will never let me go to another mixed school. I have to call myself quite hot but not over the top. With my dark brown eyes and hair to match I was the odd one out in the family. All of my family had blond hair and blue eyes. Talk about classic.

I didn't want to go to a College without any boys but dad knows best. But see the best thing was that my Best friends Lorna and Luci are coming with me and my gay friend Damien works at the restaurant down the road. Yes, I have done my research. As for my other best friend Stacie she fell pregnant with the head footballer's kid when she was sixteen so what two years ago so she is going to Community College in our hometown. Oh and one other thing to know about me, my youngest brother, Charlie is gay with Damien but haven't told my parents, yeah Awkward!

Half way there I saw a diner with no doubt Luci and Lorna's cars there, so I parked and went in but before I saw them, because they weren't there I saw a man sitting at the diner's bench, I didn't see his face but he had jet black hair, not to long but just long enough, but surprisingly he didn't seem to be trying but he actually looked hot. I never say that either.

I went to one of the booths and after a few minutes Lorna and Luci came out of the bathrooms and I had suspected they had re-done their make-up. They almost walked straight pat me until I said.

'Well hello fancy seeing you here!'

'OMG Kristy!!!!' Luci screamed though we were in a public place.

'Okay calm down, you only saw me three months ago.' I stated.

We had lunch at the diner, in silence. Until Lorna whispered to me.

'Hey Kristy, Hottie with the black hair checking you out alert.'

I casually looked over my shoulder and saw him looking at me. He gave me a wink and I blushed. His Sea-green eyes seemed to be connected with my dark brown ones and I felt a connection. My eyes finally left his when someone else walked through the door.

'Damien.'

I ran up to give him a hug which probably winded him but I didn't care. I hadn't seen him for three years since he moved to California with his Dad after his parents got divorced.

'OK, Ok, Okaaaay. You can let go now Crispy.' I punched him in the arm. When I introduced myself in first grade he thought I said Crispy not Kristy so it kinda stuck.

He sat and had coffee with us and it was my turn to pay. It was kinda our thing each time we went out a different one of us paid for the meal. I went and paid and the checkout chick gave me a note. I glanced over to the dude with the black hair and he winked at me. I blushed again.

We left the diner and got into our cars. Damien set off first, then Luci and Lorna and last but not least me. I hesitated to leave because I read the note. It said something unusual for a note from a stranger but a note all the same.

Dear Kristy?,

I saw you looking at me before and wondered where you were going?

My car is the Black Lexis.

I would like your number.

Please write it on a piece of paper and leave it on my window screen.

Mine in 0483745739.

Guy with the Black Hair.

P.S My name is James.

I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and left it on his window screen. I drove off wondering the exact same thing he was about me.

Where was he going?

And who was this man with black hair and Sea-Green eyes known as James?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok so that was just the prologue. I really hope you enjoyed. Thanks to @DramaticEffect for the cover. LOVE YA LOTS GIRL

Please Vote and Comment and Fan Me!

Lots Of Love,

Stormi

PS Pic Of Kristy on the side