╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᗰEᑎTᗩᒪITIEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎTEᑎTᗰEᑎT ☆☆╮

chan had been burning steadily for months.
now it was jisung's turn to shine.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

jisung was sure that his dad had found his request odd. ever since jisung had even mentioned that it was a dream if his, his father had looked forward to giving him away at the altar.

jisung was his only child, it was the only chance he'd get to play an important role in a wedding that wasn't his own.

he giggled in an attempt to forget his shaking hands as he remembered his dad's confused face when he mentioned he wanted both him and chan to walk him down the aisle.

down the aisle to minho.

down to minho.

minho.

tears welled in his eyes, but he held them back, not wanting them to destroy the concealer he had used to cover up the evidence of nights spent talking with his lover.

he wanted minho, he wanted his hugs and he wanted his smell and his kisses and his hands wrapped around his waist.

jisung wanted minho and he wanted him now. he threw open the door and pulled at the sleeves of his tuxedo.

chan grabbed at his hand with a laugh, grin prepared with bad marriage jokes to make his friend laugh on his big day.

chan's smile dipped when he saw the droplets decorating his friend's eyelashes. jisung felt bad, yes, but chan really wasn't he needed right now.

he just wanted to hug his fiancé.

he leaned forward and gave chan a small squeeze to the shoulder, kissed him on the cheek and was off down the corridor.

his hyperactive legs skidded past doors until he reached the other oak door labelled 'groom'.

he smiled to himself: nothing could come between them now, him and minho were meant to be and he was going to get his hug and they would get married and everything, everything would be perfect.

he knocked on the door and it was slipped open by minho's father.
"hey jisung," he grinned, "your door's down the corridor. this is minho's groom room." he explained with a laugh.

"oh, i know." he mentioned, grinning up at his father-in-law-to-be. "you see, i was really hoping for a hug from minho. i didn't get one yesterday because we had our stag dos and it's been stressful and tiring and i think it'll help settle my nerves."

"that makes sense." minho's dad agreed. "but i'm not sure if it'll be allowed. tradition of not seeing the groom on the wedding day and all that jazz. i'll see if the wife'll let it happen." he spoke, before disappearing into minho's room.

important words were blurred and obscured by the oak door, and jisung barely had time to rip his ear away from the keyhole before it was opened again.

minho's mother stood in the doorway.
"hello, sweetheart. put the blindfold on and get inside. minho's been missing you." she smiled warmly.

"yes, ma'am." jisung did as instructed and reached out with his arms, vision impaired.
minho's mum guided him through the door and onto the couch.