╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᑎO ᖇEGᖇETᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰIᑎᔕᑌᑎG ☆☆╮

it shouldn't matter to him, he shouldn't care.
so why was this shy smile so real and why could he not wipe it off his face?

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

woojin seemed to understand and chan watched, almost like he was having an outer body experience, as woojin pulled chan's hand away from his lips and intertwined them.

chan was simply a hopeless viewer as woojin pressed his lips softly against his own.

chan was simply a hopeless viewer as he watched himself kiss back.

his smile increased as he found himself suddenly back inside his body and he broke away. it had been slow and loving and chan was slightly surprised, even though he had had enough warning.

he stared woojin in the eyes and breathed out lightly through his lips.

the warm air flew across woojin's lips and chan could have sworn that there was a shiver of something 

chan couldn't help himself. his mouth moved before his mind and pooled into a glowing smile.

his hand wrapped around the back of woojin's neck and intertwined itself between his locks. he chuckled a little, before looking woojin sheepishly in his glowing eyes and allowing his lips to once again meet woojin's.

chan could feel woojin's smile through his lips, and opened them ever so slightly to make space for woojin's more plush ones.

he had never been so warm. he had never experienced this whole feeling.

he was so at home and complete, and it was all warm, warm, warm.

this heat wasn't uncomfortable, in fact, chan was enjoying it. he basked in the waves rolling off woojin's body and transferring into his. chan's mind was put to rest at the ease woojin moved chan's tongue with, and his body was at ease in the elder's arms.

chan didn't believe in utopia, but he was beginning to think this was it.

perfect.

everything was perfect.

that is, until, chan's door burst open.

"chan! i heard you were-"

seungmin broke off and an ear sucking gasp echoed around the now silent room.

the fire slowly forming in chan's eyes died a fast death, doused by the cold fear that his burning blush tried desperately to counteract.

chan had only just managed to separate himself from woojin before chasing after a red-faced, screaming seungmin.

"not ill! not ill! chan's not ill!"

woojin groaned as he watched two pairs of flushed ears run out of the room.

he had just had chan, right there, in his arms. it would be so hard to get him back.

woojin smiled. it would be hard, but he would fight.